• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RHINO 15% on $50 or more (I guess till midnight tonight)

RHINO.jpg

Dutton-Vocalion are having a Summer Sale across a wide variety of titles duttonvocalion.co.uk store: | Summer Sale | | 394

Edit: Looks like just CDs so far there are 20 pages of discs!
Looking through their stuff I saw a James Last title that looks like maybe an DV compilation exclusive :unsure:
- Also on another thread @jaybird100 mentioned a stealth SQ Quad by James Last on a German Polydor album, "Voodoo Party"... hmmm who knows right :p

Got that D-V E-Mail, too. Ordered a bunch of things.

Found 2 classical SACD's that I liked for cheap:
CDSA 4804 Shostakovich (multi)
CDLX 7312 Mendelssohn & Chopin (2ch)

bought a few classical, Benny Goodman & Mancini CD's for cheap

Sad that there were no new SACD titles.

Busy and running behind, thanks to shopping. poorer too...

Dutton-Vocalion are having a Summer Sale across a wide variety of titles duttonvocalion.co.uk store: | Summer Sale | | 394

Edit: Looks like just CDs so far there are 20 pages of discs!

I donno...should I?...I'm not a huge Brahms fan...but I like Fischer's Mahler cycle...and it's relatively cheap...
I dunno, either. I have limited knowledge of classical music, but I've been adding to that part of my surround collection when I see a deal. I listened to some of these on Youtube, and I liked them. I read a little about Brahms for some background. I have some of Fischer's releases of other composers' works, and I like them as well. I also liked the number of options on this deal. $15 dollars each for the 96Hz versions worked for me.

I dunno, either. I have limited knowledge of classical music, but I've been adding to that part of my surround collection when I see a deal. I listened to some of these on Youtube, and I liked them. I read a little about Brahms for some background. I have some of Fischer's releases of other composers' works, and I like them as well. I also liked the number of options on this deal. $15 dollars each for the 96Hz versions worked for me.
My "favoritism" for classical music by nature stops between Mozart and Beethoven. But I have been watching a bunch of serious classical music nerds on Yoohoo Tooob which has actually been helping to broaden my horizons a bit with respect to some of the later composers.
I like "inside the score"
And I like these animations which allow you to visualize voicings.

Half off New West Records on Bandcamp today with code. JUNETEENTH50

In fact, Bandcamp is donating all of its share of sales to the NAACP Legal Defense Fund today, in honor of the Juneteenth holiday. And several artists and labels are either donating a portion of their share, too, or else offering discounts like the one above.

Back