• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a low priced , used to be catalog, bookstore. Now online. They carry CDs DVDs and BluRays. Didn't notice any SACD or DVD A or BD A
But they have about one or two hundred music DVDs and lots of CDs to browse. Prices are like "remaindered books". I used to buy books from them often enough that I used to get their catalog. A long time ago. I was pleased to see they are still around. fwiw

www.hamiltonbooks.com

Goat's Head Soup is back to its normal price on Amazon, but the next Prime Day deal of interest is The Band - Stage Fright 50th Anniversary set at about 5:30 pm ET tomorrow. Current price is $117 but I bet it gets down to about $85.

EDIT: I see @Snood already posted this information on the Stage Fright info thread.

Last edited:
Goat's Head Soup is back to its normal price on Amazon, but the next Prime Day deal of interest is The Band - Stage Fright 50th Anniversary set at about 5:30 pm ET tomorrow. Current price is $117 but I bet it gets down to about $85.

EDIT: I see @Snood already posted this information on the Stage Fright info thread.
I’d rather get Big Pink

I got the 'lightning deal' on Stage Fright. Listening now and, wow, it's giving me goosebumps. I was gonna pick this up for my birthday next week at my local shop for $60 more, but I couldn't pass up that amazon deal. Kinda feel bad, 'cause I love that shop (Twist & Shout in Denver), but they'll get more money from me by and by.

In Amazon.de some good discounts that apply at checkout

for example:
-The Grid - Leviathan CD+DVD
-REM - Monster (Deluxe)
-Celébrate The music of Peter Green
Nice find, that means around 30% off! As I couldn't find a list I'll post some more discounted titles below.
BTW, the free shipping limit (39 € in my case) counts the prices before discount.
-Jethro Tull - A (24,49 €)
-Jean Michel Jarre - Amazonia (9,44 €)
-Jon Anderson - Olias of Sunhillow (13,29 €)
-Zelenka - The Capriccios (BD-A) (12,59 €)
-Marillion - Afraid of Sunlight (20,29 €)
-Ultravox - Vienna (32,89 €)
-The Band - The Band (55,99 €)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Does it have Blueprint without Voice-over like the box set?

Also, didn't know there was a tour for this (was it in surround/Atmos?)...
I bet it's exactly the same disc as the one from the box set, hence no voice-over.
Haven't played my copy yet, but can confirm soonish if you want me to.

Also, no idea about the tour...

Back