The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple clear west-coast IPA's -

Little Toad Creek (Silver City, NM) "Grumpy Old Troll"
LTC-Grumpy-Old-Troll-IPA.jpg

Ex Novo (Corrales, NM) "Wild Wild Vest"
Ex-Novo-Wild-Vest-IPA.jpg

And this from late last night, a collaboration from Bow & Arrow (Abq, NM) and Outer Range (Frisco, CO)...a triple hazy IPA "Macho" coming in at 10.8% abv. Was very smooth, not "boozy" at all.
Bow-Arrow-Macho-TIPA.jpg

A couple clear west-coast IPA's -

Little Toad Creek (Silver City, NM) "Grumpy Old Troll"
LTC-Grumpy-Old-Troll-IPA.jpg

Ex Novo (Corrales, NM) "Wild Wild Vest"
Ex-Novo-Wild-Vest-IPA.jpg

And this from late last night, a collaboration from Bow & Arrow (Abq, NM) and Outer Range (Frisco, CO)...a triple hazy IPA "Macho" coming in at 10.8% abv. Was very smooth, not "boozy" at all.
Bow-Arrow-Macho-TIPA.jpg
That last one, looks simply delicious. :)

LMAO! Wife and I had a family event in Bloomington, IL. After it was over, we stopped at a local place called Rob Dobs.

https://robdobsbn.com/
We were there about an hour, and then tornados swept through and we had to go into a meat cooler.
If you are caught by a tornado then a great spot to be is a meat fridge. With booze.

Besides the beer I like the fan outside. Kinda like when everyone wants hardwood floors then covers them up with throw rugs .

I will be in Joliet end o' September. Any good beers to look for?

Edit: Oh I guess thats the fan that helps with BBQ smoking!
LMAO! Actually, yes. The fan was to create some movement for the grill. :) And, the paint on my finger was from some touching up I was doing...

Besides the beer I like the fan outside. Kinda like when everyone wants hardwood floors then covers them up with throw rugs .

I will be in Joliet end o' September. Any good beers to look for?

Edit: Oh I guess thats the fan that helps with BBQ smoking!
Joliet huh? Well, I dunno. They should have all the great micro-brews from Chicago.

Joliet huh? Well, I dunno. They should have all the great micro-brews from Chicago.
My wife is from Chicago so it's off to there for a few days after the wedding. I've never tried too hard to look for craft beers there but I hope to run across some of the ones in this thread. My sister lives in the DFW area & I have discovered some mighty tasty micro-brews there, mostly some Dunkels.

Reactions: GOS
Back