Mr. Afternoon - The Golden Bonana - new 5.1 fusion jazz album [Pre-order] (24/48 MLP/DD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, just downloaded flac files, but only stereo 2.0... No 5.1 option. It's weird.
Same for me.

Bandcamp don't use to implement the download of 5.1, ISOs, etc for DVD/Blu-ray formats.

I have bought other times downloaded special formats, FLAC multichannel or even ISOs. For these cases the seller have to override the platform facilities and offer an individual download to the customer, via individual e-mail with the credentials to download from individual sites like dropbox, etc.
So we will have to wait for the disc to hear the 5.1...Anticipation......anticipation......is keeping me waiting............................:giggle:
Hey guys, so Bandcamp doesn't support 5.1. However, because of the disc delay, if you contact me through the Bandcamp Contact form, I'll send you a digital rip of the disc. I'm actually in the process of sending out those emails now, I just got it uploaded.

Hey guys, so Bandcamp doesn't support 5.1. However, because of the disc delay, if you contact me through the Bandcamp Contact form, I'll send you a digital rip of the disc. I'm actually in the process of sending out those emails now, I just got it uploaded.
Thanks for the great communication. I think I will just chill & wait for a nice surprise to show up in my mail box.

Looks like according to the Bandcamp site, it's now dated release of "July 21, 2021" is that right & where do they ship from?

Back