Al Stewart - Time Passages (Alan Parsons 5.1 mix out in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered!

The scary thing is that my spreadsheet tells me I have spent nearly :eek: £1500 on music so far this year, and I have a sneaky feeling I didn't enter some purchases in it when I ordered them! So the spreadsheet stops me freaking out by 'doing a Gos', but instead freaks me out when I sum up the cost.

Ordered!

The scary thing is that my spreadsheet tells me I have spent nearly :eek: £1500 on music so far this year, and I have a sneaky feeling I didn't enter some purchases in it when I ordered them! So the spreadsheet stops me freaking out by 'doing a Gos', but instead freaks me out when I sum up the cost.
Oh I believe it's going to pick up even more so, as the Covid recedes this summer going forward, so buckle up Dunc! (Now where is that link to this new A.S.?)

[
Not for me I have already sold my Year Of The Cat. Big mistake not doing it on SACD or Blu ray.
SACD would be an interesting alternative, as would Ralphs suggestion of 24/96 LPCM. But like Tim said previously, I dont think the label sees that as mainstream enough for the demographic. Personally I dont have an issue with 24/96 DTS.

Ordered!

Well then just buy even more good music and it will make your £1500 to date seem not so bad. :51QQ

Now if I could only get my favorite album in surround... maybe someday. It seems that Jellyfish have gained respect (if not popularity) every year since they broke up, so maybe in another ten years or so I'll stop crying over spilt milk.

U woke The Snood!!! :LB :rocks :LB:SB:LB:rocks:LB Bringeth forth thy JELLYFISH in 5.1 :love:

I notice this set comes with a Live 78 broadcast from WKQK FM Chicago .

Wouldn't that be a nice bonus if WKQK was broadcasting in either SQ or QS Quad Matrix and they captured it on that Live Recording.

:cool:

Ordered!

$1310 so far this year for me Duncan.

Back