Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does it get any better than this ? Look at the album cover, they are having fun. And Im having fun . This one is very very good !!

View attachment 69156
Ric Ocasek BEATITUDE [GEFFEN RECORDS/Rubellan Remaster with 4 bonus tracks] Another bona fide RICK RECOMMENDATION!

914f-ybzdRL._SL1500_.jpg
Nice. Always hoped Sting and Ric would have had a band called The Police Cars!

Cabaret Voltaire ‎– The Original Sound Of Sheffield '83 / '87.

"A compilation of 12" A-sides recorded during the years when Cabaret Voltaire was at its most influential.
This disc features a lean electronic duo, still dedicated to experimental funk but with a much colder and danceable format.
This is the sound that launched a vast multitude of techno acts"

PXL_20210722_020510773.MP.jpg
PXL_20210722_020430434.MP.jpg
PXL_20210722_020718926.MP.jpg

Tedeschi Trucks Band featuring Trey Anastasio LAYLA REVISITED [LIVE AT LOCKN'] [FANTASY/2 RBCDs] In a Word: SMOKIN' HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!

Layla Revisited (Live at LOCKN') captures Tedeschi Trucks Band at their incendiary best, together with Phish's renowned guitarist/vocalist Trey Anastasio. Recorded August 24, 2019, the performance of the legendary album in its entirety was kept secret until the moment the band took stage. One listen & it's clear that their surprise performance that night - which included close TTB collaborator Doyle Bramhall II on guitar - meant something special to the fans who were lucky to experience it.

71OKnBr%2B5ZS._SL1500_.jpg
My ex-wife adores the original Layla album, so when I saw this release on Amazon, I ordered a copy for her. It was delivered Monday, but I have yet to hear from her as whether she enjoyed it or not. My own copy is due to hit my mailbox tomorrow. :LB

F8123047-5B2C-47B6-B646-CFCCDC593499.jpeg

David Gilmour - About Face

Been on a Gilmour binge lately, solo and PF.
All of it amazing.
And then there is this album, sigh.
Other than the last two tracks, his guitar work is short and buried in the mix.
The 80’s production is typical (i.e. bad).
No really memorable songs (though I like the reggae outro on “Cruise”).
Can’t recommend this one.

View attachment 69321
David Gilmour - About Face

Been on a Gilmour binge lately, solo and PF.
All of it amazing.
And then there is this album, sigh.
Other than the last two tracks, his guitar work is short and buried in the mix.
The 80’s production is typical (i.e. bad).
No really memorable songs (though I like the reggae outro on “Cruise”).
Can’t recommend this one.

get the Blu-Spec CD. Opens up the soundfield and - viola ! - a guitar gently weeps

Back