George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" (5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming soon!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’ll be very lucky to cancel from UDisc…. They don’t normally do so especially this late…good luck….and if I could have gotten the Uber box for just over $700 I would have ordered it as well…I’m hoping it’ll drop like the GnR Uber set though
Yeah, won't stop me from trying. Either way, I'm returning it. They will gladly take it back. lmao...or the Wrath of Gos will rear its ugly head.

Dunc, I'd be VERY fearful that these little buggers will gang up on you and BURY YOU ..... IN CEMENT!
Many many moons ago on my 50th my <expletive> 'friends' deposited on my porch roof a large quantity of the aforementioned blighters, so after staggering back from the pub with them to continue imbibing I was greeted by the little <expletive> garden varmits all looking down. So I helped them off the roof, they don't fly that well, so one of my friends then drew chalk lines around the broken pieces like a crime scene..... brilliant!

Yeah, won't stop me from trying. Either way, I'm returning it. They will gladly take it back. lmao...or the Wrath of Gos will rear its ugly head.

R.44fad6089e36b2a0db918ed2a7492540

THE WRATH OF GOS

I just need Apple Music to unlock the rest of the tracks!! Argh!!
I’ve got a couple weeks left on a free TIDAL trial and am waiting the same, hoping that (though bit-starved) I can get a decent taste of the ATMOS as well as the stereo remix.

The enthusiastic responses above have me excited. This really is among the last of my (realistic) must-haves, Beatles or otherwise. My physical copy from importcds is probably 7-10 days away so it’ll be nice to enjoy while I wait. This may be the first such purchase where I rip the 7.1 mix so I can play around with it in Audacity.

Back