LATEST Piece of Gear in Your Stack - What is it?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I upgraded my complete speaker set in the last year.
First I bought (4) JBL HDI-3600s and (1) HDI-4500 center channel speakers.
Then shortly after I added (2) SVS SB2000 subwoofers.
An awesome sounding rig if I do say so myself. LOL

I upgraded my complete speaker set in the last year.
First I bought (4) JBL HDI-3600s and (1) HDI-4500 center channel speakers.
Then shortly after I added (2) SVS SB2000 subwoofers.
An awesome sounding rig if I do say so myself. LOL

please take some piccies? 🙏

we love * pixxxxx!!! :LB:phones

* disclaimer : well, unless they're oversized pictures of toy gnomes in suggestive poses!! they like that stuff over at www.elfaphonicelf.com 😉 😉 👂👂👂👂🤣 🤣

please take some piccies
I suck as a photog but how's this,
Front of room w/3 JBL's
IMG_2911.JPG

Klipsch Atmos
IMG_2721.JPG

Love it, but that Steve Earl is two channel only right
Yep, but it upsamples well. ;)
fabulous!!! thank you
nothing sucky going on there at all,
Thanks to both of you for the kind words and everyone for the likes.
What really does suck is my room, but in my ancient drag racing language,
"you have to run what you brong"
Some more room treatments coming in the near future, I hope.
BTW, the full system details are in my profile.

I posted this somewhere else but I just got back from a trip where I used them and was pleasantly surprised by the sound quality and noise cancelling capability.

The Anker SoundCore Q30 headphones.

I am NOT familiar at all with noise cancelling Bluetooth headphones but I decided to get these because of the stellar reviews.
Yes the factory preset EQ is very Smiley but it has an app where you can tailor any kind of EQ you want, and save your presets. Having said that , it's always good you have extra bass and treble capability, like having extra wattage in your system or more horsepower in your engine.
They are comfy and have a 40 hour battery life...

And for $80 it's deffo a steal, you can get it directly from them, bypassing the bezos evil empire...

I found an Oppo I could afford makes me nervous buying used gear I have innate distrust of people in todays world.

I had 7 Definitive Technology speakers but had to do more downsizing to pay the damned medical bills, so now I have replaced them with 9 Mirage speakers which I managed to buy for 1/3 of what I had in the Def Techs. These should last me the last couple of years I have left, unless my unstable upstairs neighbor who "packs iron" comes down and blows my brains out because my bass is too much for him.

Pictures coming later.

Back