Patricia Keneally-Morrison, Dead@75, writer, was in Doors Film

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HATE entities that put things online and then make you subscribe to their miserable publication to read the online content.

Doug

I was able to read it fine. Yes, a pop-up window happened, but you just click it away.

I do subscribe to two regular old fashion Newspapers, that have been around for over one hundred years (one of them local) by App.

I don't subscribe to the LA Times, and I can open it fine. There was a dialog box asking me to subscribe. I closed it and the article appeared.

Sorry, Doug

Sorry, Linda, I wasn't yelling at you. I was just generally complaining.

:D

I can't see a way to shut the pop up down in my browser.

Doug

Last edited:
Same as you mate. It was impossible to close the pop up on my android phone. Therefore I am unable to read the article either

There’s an X in the upper right corner. You click on it and it went away using Safari web browser.

But yes, I’ve had problems like this before. Sometimes my Font was too big on a phone. Or a different browser displayed the page a certain way. Annoying, I know.

Edit: I just clicked on another article there and there’s nothing to make it go away. I see what you mean now.

Back