Listening to Now (In Dolby Atmos)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gimme Some Truth-Atmos- My favorite song is Nobody Told Me.
Blu Ray-MKV Video Rip, played back via JRiver, DR's are 10's, 11's, 12's, 13's, 14.
R-16033499-1602266164-9536.jpeg.jpg

so i thought i'd check out Tidal on the ATV and lo and behold there's quite a bit of Atmos music content there and some of it (Elton! Rufus! Donny Hathaway! Aretha! Tower Of Power!) doesn't appear to be on Apple Music?

Imagine Dragons' "Believer" is another great one that hasn't made it over to Apple Music yet.

Get yer disco balls out! its Friday Afternoon Fever time!! 💃🏾🕺🏾👯‍♀️🎉

View attachment 69794

Front height speakers (or whatever they're called!) arrived earlier so giving everything a try out now its all setup. if the Atmos music mixes are all like this i'll be in heaven!!! 🥰🥳
Found it

This is what dey want....

Get down and get with it music..... :QQlove

View attachment 69794

Front height speakers (or whatever they're called!) arrived earlier so giving everything a try out now its all setup. if the Atmos music mixes are all like this i'll be in heaven!!! 🥰🥳

View attachment 69794

I don’t see the atmos version In Apple Music.

Last edited:
i'm in the middle of fanny be tendering about with 5.1 stuff at the moment but i think there was maybe also at least one other Bee Gees track in Atmos on Tidal? possibly "You Should Be Dancing"..? 💡
Quite possibly Adam

They don't stream exactly the same Atmos tracks as Apple, as of yet.

If only this searching for new 'Spatial Music' wasnt like looking for a needle in a haystack, sometimes!! :rolleyes:

Good job we got fellow QQ'rs on the case.

I used to use the automated microphone set up but found it wasnt to my liking, so just play it by ear now....:D

Stayin‘ alive is not licsensed for germany. The other songs are available.

whether you're a brother
or whether you're a fraulein
you're not hearin' Stayin' Alive
no Stayin' Alive *

(*in Atmos in Germany)..

more seriously (as seriously as this crisp Pinot Grigio will allow 🍷 ) its a shame Stayin' Alive's not available as its a pretty good one.. albeit with the caveat that just like all the Bee Gees Atmos stuff I heard so far the Atmos mixes themselves are quite unfaithful to the original Stereo, if you're bothered about that kind of thing (ordinarily i don't care unless they totally wrecked it or something and in this case while i don't agree with all the mixing decisions i like the overall feel of the mix enough to get ma ma ma ma ma boogie shoes out for it) :dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back