What's your latest earworm???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Owner of 35 Years Later

Wonderful!

This became my son's song when I first got the CD when released way back then. He was about 3 years old and would sit on the couch and air sing to the song. He would rear his head back and open his mouth real wide for the "Owner of a lonely heeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrttttt" part.

Hilarious.

Doug

Wonderful!

This became my son's song when I first got the CD when released way back then. He was about 3 years old and would sit on the couch and air sing to the song. He would rear his head back and open his mouth real wide for the "Owner of a lonely heeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrttttt" part.

Hilarious.

Doug

That had to be so funny !! Our knee jerker with our daughter was her trying to sing ' Cut Across Shorty' - the Rod Stewart version. That song would get her giggling and smiling everytime

My other one is my daughter, when she was about 2, would sing along to "Hot Child In the City" except she would hold the middle syllable - Hot Child In the Ciiiiiiiiiity" We laughed.

Doiug

My other one is my daughter, when she was about 2, would sing along to "Hot Child In the City" except she would hold the middle syllable - Hot Child In the Ciiiiiiiiiity" We laughed.

Doiug

too cute. and from an era that the only way to video it was via the camcorder

Bach, Concerto in C Minor for 2 Harpsichords and Orchestra BWV 1062. From the Nonesuch LP "Treasures of the Baroque" Catalog number H-9

The second movement has specifically been sticking in my ear, lately, but the whole thing is wonderful.

Doug

I've always liked that "unusual" little ditty.

:D

Doug

Ditto! I remember when this came out and all I heard the DJ on the radio say was “Cars”. I assumed it was by “The Cars” so for a couple of weeks I was telling everyone about this cool, new song by The Cars and getting a lot of strange looks from people. LOL!!!

Here‘s Gary with NIN. They nail it. (Pun intended 🤣)

Back