What are your FAVORITE MUSIC documentaries?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This wonderfully moving and inspirational documentary gets a second airing tonight...

BHTK.JPG

1632498362407.png

Watch Robert Plant's Blue Note | Prime Video
Featuring rare footage, performance archive, recorded interviews, contributions from his closest collaborators, expert critique from the finest music writers, plus location film, news reports seldom seen photographs and a host of other features.
www.amazon.com
$0.99 for rent on Amazon Prime

Last edited:
Watch Robert Plant's Blue Note | Prime Video
Featuring rare footage, performance archive, recorded interviews, contributions from his closest collaborators, expert critique from the finest music writers, plus location film, news reports seldom seen photographs and a host of other features.
www.amazon.com
$0.99 for rent on Amazon Prime
Even though this is over 2.5 Hours long it was very informative and comprehensive and worth every penny.......HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Just as a side note because of Mike Nesmith passing yesterday….I came across a DOC on The Monkees and Jimi Hendrix that I have NEVER seen before and it is simply STUPENDOUS!! I learnt some new tidbits that I had never known before….I know you will ENJOY this very much!! Comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

There's also a Turtles movie called My Dinner with Jimi. It has shockingly bad production quality and acting, but is oddly good in many ways. Basically a movie version of Howard's book. Howard's book also has an audio version, and he reads it, so that's fun too. He's hilarious.

Back