One Hit Wonder Day

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried to find an obscure one that got some airplay in the '70s, "Good Friends" by El Roacho from the album El Roacho's Biggest Hits (yeah right) but it's nowhere to be found on YouTube.

Don't take more than you need - El Roacho
Hmmm... I don't see that title on the album...☺
elroacho-back.jpg

Edison Lighthouse's Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) is one of my all time faves. The video was actually shot with different people than the studio cats who recorded it. I still love the song to bits.

You're right about the studio cats as they recorded another hit as White Plains - My Baby Loves Lovin'

This came out in 1967 with a sound that reminded us of the late 1950s or early 1960s. Catchy tune good for slow dancing allowing you to press up against Suzy-Q Rottencrotches' breasts and nether region if you placed your knee properly.

This song along with ample media coverage had those of us living in the San Francisco Bay Area witnesing hordes of younguns' and not so young swarming into the Bay Area. Many stopped in Berkeley and stayed there with many others headed for the Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco. Wild and crazy and even groovy times, kids!!!!

Back