Mr. Afternoon - The Golden Bonana - new 5.1 fusion jazz album [Pre-order] (24/48 MLP/DD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come, mister tally man, tally me bonana...
Daylight comes and me want to go home.

See the source image

ARE YOU TWO COMEDIANS TRYING TO RUFFLE MY FEATHERS?

Not quite true ;)
I have a couple mch sacd-r iso's burned to dvd-r and they plays fine on my oppo 103

SACD is the name of the hybrid disc that can only be pressed by special factories. It contains special pit modulation to encode keys and protection metadata. Only SACD disc players that decode protections can play this disc. No writable media exists for this.

SACD-R is the name of the ISO image of the Hi-res layer of a SACD. It does not contain the security encoded protections of a SACD. It can be written to a writable DVD. This DVD or the ISO image on disk or net, can be played by some players like the Oppo, that should not check for the missing protections.

Must have been when I was traveling out of the solar system when this first appeared. Totally off my radar. But I do like jazz fusion if that is an accurate description?
I went to Bandcamp but it appears you don't have 5.1 FLAC downloads? Maybe I'll bite for the SACD.
Anyway, belated welcome by myself to QQ, Mr. Afternoon!

But I do like jazz fusion if that is an accurate description?
Uhh, kinda? Bandcamp does have track previews if you wanna take a listen first.
Must have been when I was traveling out of the solar system when this first appeared. Totally off my radar.
I'm not very good with advertising. Help spread the word! :)

Last edited:
Back