Al Stewart - Time Passages (Alan Parsons 5.1 mix out in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pack shot:
Al-Stewart-Time-Passages-3D.jpg

exactly. I have no need nor never ever have 'used' the postcards !!! Why, record label, why ?
They must think us consumers are complete idiots, just trying to create extra value with useless crap! I like the J.Tull or Alan Parsons models. 🧐 If you want the goods ya gotta pay, one way or other. But yeah, this is some bull shit!

My order is In 😄

It's such a thing with so many box sets, and though I don't mind having them, what's the point of the postcards?
exactly. I have no need nor never ever have 'used' the postcards !!! Why, record label, why ?

Perhaps we can start sending them to each other? ;)

Mine has arrived! A nice and discrete 5.1 mix by Alan Parsons of Al Stewart's Time Passages, DTS 96/24 (also offered in Dolby AC3 5.1 or 96/24 LPCM stereo) a nice book with lots of pictures and an essay of how the album was concieved and recorded a poster and 4 cards, all in the same format packaging as Year Of the Cat.
20211015_103140.jpg

There was a large cardboard box in the porch this morning. I thought I shouldn't have criticised amazon.co.uk "Let It Be" has arrived, then I saw Cherry Red on the address label and it turned out it was "Time Passages" - which I'd forgotten all about! :rolleyes:
I got both the Al Stewart and the Beatles Let It Be box today - Double Shot! Gonna be a busy weekend!

Back