Nick Mason's S.O.S

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watching this right now, altbough no surround setup yet so its stereo

quite enjoying it!!

digging the Rickenbacker bass too; not sure exactly when Rog switched to a Precision, sometime before Meddle though?

digging the Rickenbacker bass too; not sure exactly when Rog switched to a Precision, sometime before Meddle though?

1969?
Observe the left end of the backline, below that damned obnoxious gong on the roof of the van. ;)

R-1645802-1303411623.jpeg.jpg

Nice! I saw them the last go around and it was a great show. Not sure if I need to see it a second time and I don't know if I want to see this band attempt Echoes without Dave or Rick. Those 2006 performances are just about the pinnacle of that song.

Nick & The Saucers will be hitting the road in the U.S. in January & February. I haven't found the full itinerary yet, but these dates are on Ticketmaster:

1/24: Port Chester, NY
1/28: NYC
2/4: Chicago
2/8: St. Louis
2/15: Denver
2/18: LA
2/23: Sacramento
2/24: Oakland
2/28: Vancouver

I saw them in Los Angeles last time out, but I think it's going to be very difficult to miss the Sacramento show that's almost close enough to walk to...

Still kicking myself for not seeing them last time around, so I am in for the Boston and/or Providence shows.

Back