The adventures of GOS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your pain and I wish you all the best. Let’s hope that they get something done in Glasgow next week.

One could ONLY hope, Mr. E. but according to the latest statistics in the US alone, 45K of our bridges are either closed or in need of replacement. And the proposal to purchase 300K electric buses to replace our aging polluting Diesel buses is on the table but I fear climate change is HERE and unless the world miraculously converts to electric vehicles and all forms of fossil fuel for home heating, et alia, are immediately eliminated, the situation will not be remedied.

And with a world population of 8 billion .... unlikely the changes needed to be made will be rectified in OUR lifetimes.

And the recent surge of volcanic activity, earthquakes, tornadoes, flooding, out of control fires decimating our precious oxygen~bearing forests and insurmountable damage to private property ALL OVER THE GLOBE is alarming! Yes, Mother Earth is rebelling and becoming an ANGRY BLUE Planet.

Last edited:
One could ONLY hope, Mr. E. but according to the latest statistics in the US alone, 45K of our bridges are either closed or in need of replacement. And the proposal to purchase 300K electric buses to replace our aging polluting Diesel buses is on the table but I fear climate change is HERE and unless the world miraculously converts to electric vehicles and all forms of fossil fuel for home heating, et alia, are immediately eliminated, the situation will not be remedied.

And with a world population of 8 billion .... unlikely the changes needed to be made will be rectified in OUR lifetimes.

And the recent surge of volcanic activity, earthquakes, tornadoes, flooding, out of control fires decimating our precious oxygen~bearing forests and insurmountable damage to private property ALL OVER THE GLOBE is alarming! Yes, Mother Earth is rebelling and becoming an ANGRY BLUE Planet.
The next Porcupine Tree album?

The next Porcupine Tree album?

See the source image

THE ANGRY BLUE PLANET ..... IN DOLBY ATMOS

The NEW album from
R.de7eae1cf8aff9c8c26c85fb1ad49756

See the source image

Last edited:
Back