• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cherry Red has a 10% off everything coupon this weekend October 9-10; OCTFLASHSALE10
Two problems seen: On total of 131.96 GBP for 6 items the discount shown is only 6.09 GBP? Nonetheless I've tried to place the order 3 times and keep getting Error processing checkout. Please try again.
Anybody else tried this with success? Seems like something is not working right.

Cherry Red has a 10% off everything coupon this weekend October 9-10; OCTFLASHSALE10
Two problems seen: On total of 131.96 GBP for 6 items the discount shown is only 6.09 GBP? Nonetheless I've tried to place the order 3 times and keep getting Error processing checkout. Please try again.
Anybody else tried this with success? Seems like something is not working right.
I'm not planning on buying anything, so have not tried, but as there is also 20% off anything prog/psych maybe some of the items you have are prog items and it's only giving a discount on the non-prog items? So maybe try the prog code (PROGPSYCH20) and see what you get. (Although I would have expected it to just give you 10% off all items if that was the code you entered.)

I'm not planning on buying anything, so have not tried, but as there is also 20% off anything prog/psych maybe some of the items you have are prog items and it's only giving a discount on the non-prog items? So maybe try the prog code (PROGPSYCH20) and see what you get. (Although I would have expected it to just give you 10% off all items if that was the code you entered.)

Thanks. I changed to PROGPSYCH20 and the discount reduced to 5.99 GBP. Only one coupon can be engaged. I removed a couple items and it stayed at 5.99 GBP so it's clear some items are not being factored. When I removed a 3rd item it went down to 2.69 GBP. Undo to put it back in. So I settled on 4 items and entered payment information (Visa used before I thought) and still got Error processing checkout. Please try again. Something it doesn't like and I'm tired of trying to make it work. Switched to PayPal and it went right though (ultimately paid by the same card). back to a sunny day in progress. :)

If anyone needs a nudge for Santana III through cdjapan, they have 300 JPY off for purchases of 5000 JPY or more
300JPY OFF Coupon Code
F12C110C3
For purchase of 5,000JPY or more
Valid only thru OCT 31st
i know Santana III is 4409 yen, so you might want to add Birds of Fire! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
New customers get 500JPY off. I am getting III and Abraxas.

A good price for this Deluxe Earbook Edition - $34.99

71VqCHN7o3L._SX385_.jpg

https://amzn.to/3jVvYNP

I removed my comment as I didnt wish to discourage others from buying it...

Mike, read the 'reviews' @ AmazonUS and frankly they're all over the map but can't pass up a bargain. Not too many BD~V concert videos have discrete mixes but for 35 bucks......what the heck! One can always play it in PCM Stereo and engage Pro Logic II for a probably more enveloping surround experience!

Back