DTS-CD MEMORY TEST: What Were Your First 5-10 DTS-CD’s

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I agree.

I 'm a bit disappointed that they .....DTS ENT and HDS quit so early , 2002? I think . Well what can I say , I'm just nostalgic for that format. They were the first to offer popular artist's titles in digital surround , some of which were resurrected quad albums from the 70's.
And many of those quads were previously in Q8 only.

I know that the odd bandcamp disc comes out in DTS CD , though , so there is still some hope in seeing a small number of DTS CD's continue .
🌟
I think they quit because they were originally spearheaded by Brad Miller. They quit sometime shortly after Brad's death. Rather amazing how one man's efforts can made such a difference.

I think they quit because they were originally spearheaded by Brad Miller. They quit sometime shortly after Brad's death. Rather amazing how one man's efforts can made such a difference.

So sadly true Ken. :(

But I think in Europe , that might be a little different. And possibly the Asian market. As far as a very few Labels still putting out DTS CD.
(Australia included)

Fun seeing everyone's lists of this older format, here are the ones I still have.

Beck Bogart Appice
Santana - Abraxas
Moodies - Seventh Sojourn
Stephen Stills (Stills)
ABB - Fillmore East
Vital Information - Global Beat
Clapton - 461 Ocean Blvd
Steely Dan - Gaucho
Toy Matinee

Back