KISS "Destroyer" Box Set with Blu-Ray (Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes out soon!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife was in the other room...I told her.... "Honey, I'm going to play this really loud" hahaha. Then, I did. More pleasing loud, than modest volumes.

AS LAMAR 🐱 turned to you shouting 'Kiss Off, Gene,' packed his bags .... and left home!

Last edited:
I’ve got a feeling….a feeling I can’t hide oh yea!!! Seems this set may go by the way of GnR’s Uber Deluxe set…no?

But seriously folks…..anyone who was a KISS FAN back in the 70’s was probably a member of the KISS ARMY….and will most likely still have all that memorabilia and stuff included in this set… why not put stuff the KISS ARMY never had in it. I don’t get it because most of the kids these days could care less…. It was re-done for OUR generation….Nuff said

This doesn’t hurt either!!!

image.jpg

Wow!!!! Merry X-Mas to me early….I had no idea….Amazon just sent me a 2nd DESTROYER and said in a note on my receipt it’s on us….because of the slight damage and shotty packing of the 1st one they sent❤❤❤
Oh, come on...really? It's hard for me to believe they would do that. I've spent literally thousands and thousands and never have they remotely offered such a thing. WTF???

Oh, come on...really? It's hard for me to believe they would do that. I've spent literally thousands and thousands and never have they remotely offered such a thing. WTF???
I didn’t order 2 nor was I charged for a 2nd…and my name isn’t Jeff Bezos either…and I order tons from them as well not just music

thought it might be a mistake on their part…got no idea

but one thing I do is I give the CS Staff the HIGHEST POSSIBLE REVIEWS….any time they fix up an order for me that went wrong

Last edited:
I didn’t order 2 nor was I charged for a 2nd…and my name isn’t Jeff Bezos either…and I order tons from them as well not just music

but one thing I do is I give the CS Staff the HIGHEST POSSIBLE REVIEWS….any time they fix up an order for me that went wrong

And so MM you're going to send me that second freebie as a Xmas Gift with a notation on the address label

SEALED WITH A 💋

careful there friend. that is a tactic that Scamazon uses when you escalate. They will tell you that a second copy is coming and its free. BUT BUT - they hide the fact that the original must go back or you will be charged. Just wait - you will see. Bezos is a weasel.. A greasy weasel

careful there friend. that is a tactic that Scamazon uses when you escalate. They will tell you that a second copy is coming and its free. BUT BUT - they hide the fact that the original must go back or you will be charged. Just wait - you will see. Bezos is a weasel.. A greasy weasel
Thanks for the heads up but I keep all my communication as proof👍😁

It's almost Christmas, Ricky and besides Bezos needs write offs up the Ying Yang!

Last edited:
It's almost Christmas, Ricky and besides Bezos needs write offs up the Ying Yang!
Man oh man wish I had BEZOS tax trouble, would be nice…..

I hear that BEZOS is going to promote SHIBA INU and that him and ELON MUSK who promotes DOGECOIN are going to do an episode of CELEBRITY DEATH MATCH…on PAY PER VIEW…..I want RINGSIDE SEATS!!!! 🤣 🤣:SB🤣🤣

Thanks for the heads up but I keep all my communication as proof👍😁

I did also. And - trust me - I hope this works out for you and you get both copies. What will happen....second copy arrives. couple days later an email will remind you to return the original copy with a timeline of date that it will need to be returned by or you will be charged.

This happened to me on escalated case and I was told the same as you, "keep it for your troubles". Fingers crossed for you bro

Wow!!!! Merry X-Mas to me early….I had no idea….Amazon just sent me a 2nd DESTROYER and said in a note on my receipt it’s on us….because of the slight damage and shotty packing of the 1st one they sent❤❤❤

On less than a handful of returned Amazon orders that had some issue, I only had to return one. But it was not something as costly as this release.

I did also. And - trust me - I hope this works out for you and you get both copies. What will happen....second copy arrives. couple days later an email will remind you to return the original copy with a timeline of date that it will need to be returned by or you will be charged.

This happened to me on escalated case and I was told the same as you, "keep it for your troubles". Fingers crossed for you bro

On the one I did have to return, that was the process.

I just sampled a bit of the streaming Atmos mix at low volume on my 5.1 system - I dunno if it's $200 good (is any surround mix?), but it sounds like SW has done a great job as per usual. The car sound effects in "Detroit Rock City" are all over the place as you'd expect, but then the main guitars come in from the rears! The call-and-response vocals in "Shout It Out Loud" are in the rears just as I'd hoped. There's very little in the back at the beginning of "Do You Love Me", but then the rears spring to life with guitars and backing vocals during the chorus.

I've since heard the actual 5.1 mix and it's completely different - main guitars in "Detroit Rock City" are in the front channels, with some cool isolated piano in the rears.

I've had something similar happen before with Amazon. Ordered a mattress that wasn't delivered when they said it was delivered so I filed a complaint. They sent another one at no cost. About a week later, the original order showed up. The box was all beat to hell, but the mattress inside it was fine.

Back