Santana - III Sony Japan Quad SACD (Release date: November 24th, 2021)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baggy is a Switch
...or somesuch...

You'd look so cute in a powdered wig at the synthesizers, Hot Stuff!

R.bd74833b62be318e6f25c794ab929caf

Does DHL not work today, nor the weekend? Mine is still stuck in Chicago and hasn't been updated since Wednesday morning. It still says it's to be delivered on next Tuesday. We're talking 90 miles from Chicago to my house.
Check your mailbox.
The post office is who delivers locally for DHL.
That's why no tracking updates since DHL handed it to USPS.

The mail carrier brought mine today.

HOLY BATSH*T ....MINE just arrived ..... hurriedly put it in the player and cannot believe how dynamic it sounds ....... Sounds literally flying all over the room, solid vocals/BASS ....IMO, leaving the two previous Santana QUADS in the dust...well, not quite!

The MoFi Stereo SACD which I recently listened to was but a pale replication of Japan's latest offering. It sounds like you're literally in the studio with the band.

And the packaging which many have already commented on is simply stunning.

SONY JAPAN has once again proved that when they put their nose to the grind ....... QUAD perfection!

Hope you all get your copies soon and share my experience with Santana III ........It's an eyeball popper and certainly an EAR PLEASER!

Gene, you're a helluva a lot closer to Satisfaction than I. Im getting nowhere with CDJapan. I cant get no...........

Thought you had things sorted out with CDJapan, Ricky? I hadn't placed an order with them for quite some time but kind of learned my lesson that DHL is the ONLY way to fly with them .... especially during this never ending COVID crisis. And with NO toll free # to call and a language barrier .... I feel SO badly for you since you have been a GREAT customer.

HOLY BATSH*T ....MINE just arrived ..... hurriedly put it in the player and cannot believe how dynamic it sounds ....... Sounds literally flying all over the room, solid vocals/BASS ....IMO, leaving the two previous Santana QUADS in the dust...well, not quite!

The MoFi Stereo SACD which I recently listened to was but a pale replication of Japan's latest offering. It sounds like you're literally in the studio with the band.

And the packaging which many have already commented on is simply stunning.

SONY JAPAN has once again proved that when they put their nose to the grind ....... QUAD perfection!

Hope you all get your copies soon and share my experience with Santana III ........It's an eyeball popper and certainly an EAR PLEASER!
What the heck? Why is it arriving so damn late?

Back