What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Amazon shipped Kiss - Destroyer. Says it's shipping from Ontario, California??? WTF is up with that? Never, ever had a music package ship from California. Odd...says I'll hvae it tomorrow. Must be on a jet....
Not sure where mine is coming from but it is already at the Tampa Amazon Depot and will be delivered sometime tomorrow by 10pm…I’m sure it will be much before that time though….just ordered it Friday nite…not going to open it yet….either will wait for X-Mas or if I can find it cheaper…whichever comes 1st

Time Passages. As time passes. Preordered at Amazon. Month or so ago, Amazon asked me to confirm if I still wanted it. Affirmative. On Amazons site my seller has it as shipping within 4-5 days for the past month. Apparently that does not include orders from September. So instead of chasing rainbows and unicorns and trying other sites I’m going to ride it out because it seems it is a hard item to get.

As I’m writing a box arrived the size of Time Passages. I got momentarily excited, but when I picked up the box it was my CPAP strap.

Fooled Again And I Don’t Like It.

OK!

Currently waiting on:

R.E.M. - New Adventures in Hi-Fi 25th Anniversary package from importcds. One of my most pointless purchases since I have almost all of the content already; but I have every other 25th anniversary release they have done; suppose this will be the 10th.

Eric Clapton - Lady in the Balcony UHD bluray; largely because it's a UHD bluray and it will merely be the second I own after the INXS Live Baby Live one (of which the audio track did not inspire).

Also Jason Isbell's Georgia Blue on CD from importcds. And a kids shirt :-/

OK!

Currently waiting on:

R.E.M. - New Adventures in Hi-Fi 25th Anniversary package from importcds. One of my most pointless purchases since I have almost all of the content already; but I have every other 25th anniversary release they have done; suppose this will be the 10th.

Eric Clapton - Lady in the Balcony UHD bluray; largely because it's a UHD bluray and it will merely be the second I own after the INXS Live Baby Live one (of which the audio track did not inspire).

Also Jason Isbell's Georgia Blue on CD from importcds. And a kids shirt :-/
The Eric Clapton is excellent, watched it yesterday. Its my first UHD (I think!!) and at one point I thought that was a computer generated tree in a shot as it was so detailed, then I realised it was in 4k! The performance is great, I don't have Atmos but the DTS surround 'mix' was non-existent, but that doesn't detract from the disc. The sound quality is really good, it was very well recorded, and its 4 musicians playing brilliantly.

Well I was waiting for Santana III, not anymore….delivered it a day early…will listen after I watch episode 3 of GET BACK….looks like 3 is my lucky number for today😁

Santana III - from CDJapan... lmao

Now where is that darn shipment at? Oh yeah, it's still sitting in Chicago. :LB
Seems DHL Express does not deliver on weekends.(in the US) At least, that's what I read on multiple blogs. That somewhat explains why it didn't arrive Saturday. Not sure why I didn't get it yesterday....still no movement from Chicago according to tracking.

Seems DHL Express does not deliver on weekends.(in the US) At least, that's what I read on multiple blogs. That somewhat explains why it didn't arrive Saturday. Not sure why I didn't get it yesterday....still no movement from Chicago according to tracking.
If that’s the case how the HECK (you can put whatever 4 Letter words you like to replace it with) 😂….did I get a delivery from DHL in their truck by a lady wearing their vest. I do live in the USA…I think!! LOL

had to cancel my order from cdjapan for S III , I usually have no problem with them but I had to ASK if it had shipped to find out that Airmail to the USA had been suspended...so , more money for goddamn bezox

The Eric Clapton is excellent, watched it yesterday. Its my first UHD (I think!!) and at one point I thought that was a computer generated tree in a shot as it was so detailed, then I realised it was in 4k! The performance is great, I don't have Atmos but the DTS surround 'mix' was non-existent, but that doesn't detract from the disc. The sound quality is really good, it was very well recorded, and its 4 musicians playing brilliantly.

Dunc, I was able to get Clapton's UHD4K disc of The Lady In The Balcony for under $20 from UDiscover Music's 40% off Black Friday Special. And yes, 4K RULES. Glad you're enjoying it!

Back