Santana - III Sony Japan Quad SACD (Release date: November 24th, 2021)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santana is IN THE HOUSE!!!

I completely understand! At least mine is now moving, but at a snails pace. After staying Santiago Chile for the weekend- they found it, and it moved to Panama City, then took a day to get to Cincinnati hub. It sat there since yesterday at 1PM and flew to Boston at 6:30 this AM...still tracking as having left Cincinnati. When the DHL Rep calls today(they call daily)- I will implore on them to deliver this to me by EOD today...a week late.

Chris

Anyone know when Caravanserai is projected to be released by CDJapan?
If in Jan - FEb I just may cancel my airmail order that is never getting on the runway and make a bigger order with DHL
Since Im not GOS I know I won't have delivery problems....

For being so damn SMUG, Jeffie, your DHL order from CDJapan just may end up in

Image by Victor Decolongon / Getty Images

The La Brea Tar Pit

Good for you Oxenholme😁
Was that airmail small packet from CDJapan? If so, there's hope!
I was under the impression they weren't 'presently' shipping by that method.
I'm waiting on a recent order @ CDJapan by registered airmail...

QUOTE="oxenholme, post: 599519, member: 727"]
Meanwhile, a red post van pulled up outside my residence in cold but sunny NW England and delivered a rectangular cardboard box sent AIRMAIL Small Packet from Japan containing

Santana-III.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Good for you Oxenholme😁
Was that airmail small packet from CDJapan? If so, there's hope!
I was under the impression they weren't 'presently' shipping by that method.
I'm waiting on a recent order @ CDJapan by registered airmail...

Last edited:
I had an MRI scan on my brain earlier in the week. Suspected TIA. I'll await the outcome before voting!

Did you have the one with the IV? Oh man, I just had one and it was a nightmare. Being in that thing for a half and hour, with a MASK ON!! Holy crap, that was horrible. (They were scanning me to see if there was something amiss because my hearing had gotten so bad! They looked in there and found nothing! I told them that I'd known that for years! :) )

The irony is, as far as I can tell, you really "can't" talk to DHL. I just get the automated bullshit runaround. Never, can I seem to get to an actual person. For the last 3 days, the automated bullshit says "Great News, your package in on Courier and will be delivered no later than 9PM, Today"!! Well, a total of 3, todays have passed...and nothing.
Actually you can but it takes time, like everything else these days, what I do is I hit all the OPTIONS even though it might not be for my specific issue, until I get somebody live….it works for me with ANY COMPANY that has MOSTLY A COMPLETELY AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM….as the LIFE CERAL ad used to say “TRY IT YOU MIGHT LIKE IT” or was that ALKA-SELTSER?😁😂

Back