MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have been a fan of hers for 25 years. Caught her live at Chicago Theater and at the Civic Opera House.

I was also pumped for this in surround.

I saw her in Knoxville a few years back! Great show, great band! Been a fan since Mummers Dance! Wasn’t like anything on the radio at the time. I could hear the Celtic influence.

61YUVSL1JBS._SX342_.jpg

Gorgeous!

My son gave me the "Let It be" box set for Christmas. Wonderful!

I love listening to the sessions discs in the Beatles box sets (in addition to the surround BD, of course). They were more together and tight just goofing around or working songs out than most other bands were/are playing formally.

Doug

My latest BD-A addition is the stand-alone version of Pink Floyd: A Momentary Lapse of Reason. What's notable is how much I saved on it. Newbury Comics is selling it for $69.99(!!) new, and is where I first saw it and became aware that they released a (mostly) stand-alone version of the surround mix. Bullmoose Music is selling it for for $53.97 new (still pricey). I discovered a used copy at about half that price, and with Bullmoose points, was able to get it about half off of that price for about $12.97 I think. Deal!

No harm, no foul. I just placed an order to further line Mr. Bezos’s pockets.
I received this email from Amazon regarding my purchase of "The Visit" by Loreena McKennitt:
Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 3 - 5 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
Apparently, while I thought that I was ordering music by Loreena McKennitt, Amazon decided instead to try and treat me like they were Lorena Bobbitt.

Back