Al Stewart - Time Passages (Alan Parsons 5.1 mix out in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure where you do your shopping but one just sold on eBay brand new for $300 and most of them used for 379 aren't even selling
This something I didn’t realize for the longest time. To see what items actually sell for on Ebay, not what is asked, you can search for the item and mark the “sold” check box to filter the search. Then you can set your expectations for actual selling prices.

I was on eBay since 1997 before they even had pictures on the listings. I still have the first item I purchased and it wasn't what I thought it was. I was looking for a small reel to reel to play 3-in reels and I made a mistake and actually purchased one of those portable cassette players with the Chrome handle on the end and I still have it. I've been watching some guy trying to sell an Infinity subwoofer for a ridiculous price for 6 years. His starting bid is 980 and buy it now for 1275. I purchased the same subwoofer used on eBay 18 years ago for less than that. Since eBay has been around, collectibles have gone down in price because rare vintage items don't seem as rare anymore because they come out of everywhere in the world now.

Well my Time Passages shipment just showed up from Import CDs!! Too Funny! Check it out

USPS Lost Front 600.jpg

USPS Lost Back sm.jpg

As the ole sayin' goes, Jon, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. Hopefully it wasn't damaged!

A Happy and HEALTHY 2022!

Actually, the only thing that showed up from that parcel was the label. I thought it was hilarious. I would love to know the story. As you know, ImportCD refunded most of us the money about 3 weeks after the shipping date. Once I got the credit, I put it out of my mind.

But to have this show up from the post office yesterday, with a note telling me how much they care - it's just too funny to me. What a joke!
So what happened to these discs? You can't blame ImportCD, as there is the shipping label, but how did they know to refund the payment? How did they know it would never show up? Where are they?

It would make a good investigation show! LOL

Happy New Year all

Actually, the only thing that showed up from that parcel was the label. I thought it was hilarious. I would love to know the story. As you know, ImportCD refunded most of us the money about 3 weeks after the shipping date. Once I got the credit, I put it out of my mind.

But to have this show up from the post office yesterday, with a note telling me how much they care - it's just too funny to me. What a joke!
So what happened to these discs? You can't blame ImportCD, as there is the shipping label, but how did they know to refund the payment? How did they know it would never show up? Where are they?

It would make a good investigation show! LOL

Happy New Year all
After seeing you received the long lost package (empty), I thought...maybe...I'll receive the same thing. Nothing in today's mail. Such an odd thing. I wish that package could tell a story.

I ordered the new Bob James Sacd from them 11/25. Hope it ships....

Well my Time Passages shipment just showed up from Import CDs!! Too Funny! Check it out

View attachment 74829

View attachment 74830
That's a classic! Deliveries like that don't instill confidence in the USPS 😟.. 'We Care'..?. Maybe there should have been a note saying something like 'Handled with care by associate, Jack Squat. From all at USPS, have a Happy New Year'.
Glad you got a refund beforehand...

Last edited:
Back