• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get JOLLY, comrades! 15% off @ deepdiscount.com
1640544958431.png

Thanks to Clement, I was able to get 18 Japanese UHQ MQA~CDs from the DGG label which currently sell for $25 each at CDJapan for $9.56 each, delivered. Deep Discount had already marked them down to $10.17 each and with the further 15% discount the delivered price was even less. If I had purchased the 18 discs from CDJapan, I'm sure the DHL s/h alone would've added an additional $50 to the purchase price as all the discs come in CD cases with the obi strips.
Artists include Emil Gilels, Leonard Bernstein, Daniel Lozakovich and the Amadeus Quartet!

Last edited:
I’m saving my money for Dutton Vocalion. We’re way overdue for some good pop/rock releases. 🤞

Well, I had accrued $10 in 'bonus' points and with the additional 30% off and FREE EXPEDITED s/h .... couldn't resist. Only spent $42, delivered price including local sales tax .....

Fingers crossed come tomorrow, D~V will finally make their long awaited announcement ........ but I'm NOT taking bets!

It was sold within five minutes of you posting. Hopefully, a fellow QQer got it.
I bought a package deal of SACDs from her yesterday and was sorely tempted to add Gratitude to the deal.
But I scored a JT SACD and The Carpenter's Singles SACD for very fair prices, so I'm not complaining!

Back