How to identify titles released in Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxhead

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
Having just very recently (yesterday) upgraded my system to Atmos, I'm trying to identify which releases I have that have an Atmos track. Most of them are obvious eg Abbey Rd, Let It Be & most recent Steven Wilson mixes etc. Some of the older ones I'm not too sure of short of pulling all titles from the last 5 years or so and checking the back covers.

I thought to go to the Hi-Rez Surround Polls page and searching for "Atmos". This brought up a number of titles, but not all. For example, Loreena McKennitt's "The Visit" does not appear because it doesn't have "Atmos mix" in the title. Is there a better way that I can generate a list of all Atmos releases?

Having just very recently (yesterday) upgraded my system to Atmos, I'm trying to identify which releases I have that have an Atmos track. Most of them are obvious eg Abbey Rd, Let It Be & most recent Steven Wilson mixes etc. Some of the older ones I'm not too sure of short of pulling all titles from the last 5 years or so and checking the back covers.

I thought to go to the Hi-Rez Surround Polls page and searching for "Atmos". This brought up a number of titles, but not all. For example, Loreena McKennitt's "The Visit" does not appear because it doesn't have "Atmos mix" in the title. Is there a better way that I can generate a list of all Atmos releases?
Take a look here:
https://surround-sound.info/dolby-atmos/titel/?2&musik&255&3&7&15&1&1&0&0&&0&1

You could give the Bluray discography a try. Hopefully I identified all the titles that include an atmos option
Thanks Mark, but this listing has a problem. It shows Lennon's Gimme Some Truth as not being Atmos, but Imagine is listed as being Atmos, both of which are incorrect. As I'm finding, it's not easy to find a definitive list.

Thanks Mark, but this listing has a problem. It shows Lennon's Gimme Some Truth as not being Atmos, but Imagine is listed as being Atmos, both of which are incorrect. As I'm finding, it's not easy to find a definitive list.
Thanks for catching that. I am surprised that the other correct listings where of no help, geez:rolleyes:

Thanks, there's one exception, though - I don't include many Atmos (and Auro-3D) releases by the 2L and Sono Luminus labels.
Well, I'm still considering one big alphabetical list, but that would need me checking all the related links, so it's still a maybe.

Back