Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing this is a brand-new Atmos remix rather than the old 5.1 from the DVD-A era, as was done for the Fleetwood Mac and Chicago releases?

i don't know, i haven't compared them but all 5 new Foreigner tracks sound good to me in Atmos 👍
Feels Like The First Time doesn't have the same grungey sound as the DVD-A and Lou's vocal is a bit wetter than i remember it being at times somehow maybe.. but i still like it! i've missed this music in my life! whatta band, they're a hoot! 🥳

(edit: found 5 tracks newly in Atmos now, so far! 🤞 😋✌️💘

Last edited:
Oh wow, didnt expect this! one of my fav bands, although I have very low expectations.

just in a mellow (Eddy Arnold) mood at this very moment 😇 :smokin i'll give that Alter Bridge Atmos track another listen in a bit, i can't remember whether the mix was any good or not now, its been nearly two hours since i played it after all! 😅🤦‍♀️😂😋

edit: update, not bad at all, there's some crunchy guitars roaring away in the Rears at least and its pretty punchy sounding and didn't all fall apart in a heap like a lot of rockier stuff does in Surround! phew! not bad.. 😅

Last edited:
Back