ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1649007516263.png

Listening to my personal vinyl rip of this monumental live album by Ozzy. If you've never heard it, and you're a Sabbath fan.....come on. It simply rocks and then it rolls. Ozzy's voice is in good form and he hits the high notes just fine. Brad Gillis from Night Ranger is on lead guitar and he kills it honestly.

1649198343429.png

So, there's a few folks posting some fantastic videos over in the "Music of Japan" thread (https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/threads/the-music-of-japan.32210/)—and some are pretty darn outrageous. I couldn't help but be reminded of this one, which is not from a Japanese artist but instead from Estonian band Winny Puhh.

1. You need to watch this all the way through to the end. Trust me.
2. You will never be the same.
3. You'll laugh. You'll cry. It's better than Cats.

I still get a charge out of listening to this one. King Diamond was lead singer with Mercyful Fate before he got "famous". I remember buying this vinyl upon release back in the early 80's from a record shop on the Illinois State University campus. My copy is still very mint, so the rip turned out good.

1651949219118.png

Back