The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a stray that I feed, sleeps all day on my porch, is gone all night and is back the next morning. I’m a afraid she might be pregnant. Kind of has a hard swollen lower stomach. I’m allergic to cats, certainly can’t have one in the apartment. We must have at least five strays within the complex. Lot of fights going on.View attachment 78587
Where I live there are a couple of organizations that will neuter/spay stray cats for free or a very low fee. They clip off the tip of one ear (so they will be identified as altered) and you can re-release them where they were trapped. I've had it done a number of times and continue to feed and provide some sort of small outside shelter for them.

BFFs Bodhi (dog) 8 months old and Griffin (cat) 2 years old.
E54A9508-C8A7-454E-A8CB-4AC786410329.jpeg

Last edited:
Blue Bunny ice cream is made in Le Mars, Iowa at the largest ice cream factory in the world.

I bet Lamar would LOVE to be turned loose in that Le Mars plant to eat as much of that Le Mars ice cream as he wants.

I hope he's doing OK.

Doug
haha, yes. Lamar is in fact doing much better. He can partially lift his tail and he seems to no longer be in pain.

Yeah, that's hilarious. What kind of bird is that, out there. My eyesight sucks.

Doug
Whatever it is Squeeky & Fetch think its edible!

Which reminds me, I was once on the Isles Of Scilly (20 miles off Cornwall) wandering around on the island of St. Martins and greeted by lots of disappointed looking twitchers. Its seems a lot and arrived to see some rare small brown bird blown in over the Atlantic, only to get to the spot it was last seen at to find the local farm cat had had it for lunch!

Back