Def Leppard - Diamond Star Halos (SW Atmos mix; SDE exclusive blu-ray in February 2024)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If true it ends up being streaming only, will this be the first material streamed that was mixed by Wilson?
The Atmos mixes he did of The Future Bites (including "Anyone But Me", which is not on the Blu-Ray), Kiss' Destroyer, and Tears For Fears' The Tipping Point are streaming on Apple/Tidal, as well as the two released singles from the upcoming Porcupine Tree Closure/Continuation.

The Atmos mixes he did of The Future Bites (including "Anyone But Me", which is not on the Blu-Ray), Kiss' Destroyer, and Tears For Fears' The Tipping Point are streaming on Apple/Tidal, as well as the two released singles from the upcoming Porcupine Tree Closure/Continuation.
OH yeah, duh. Forgot about those already. :oops:

Maybe we’ll see the classic Def Lep stuff get mixed into surround by SW (please!!!)

Definitely a Pyromania fan here. Got to see them live on their comeback tour of Hysteria. Was simply amazed at drummer playing with his feet!

Great bunch of guys who waited to tour n didnt go out n get a new drummer. Hats off to them

SW’s done the new Lepps album in Atmos. Playback at Dolby next Monday
The new single has been played quite a bit on Planet rock, I really like it.
Pretty sure it will be Apple etc. only but will ask (have asked for BR ref!)
This could potentially be another good title for SuperDeluxeEdition’s revived High Fidelity Pure Audio Blu-Ray release series, especially given SW’s involvement.

:)

Lets hope it comes out on Blu-ray!

Actually, let me say it a different way. If it goes streaming only, will this be the first Steven Wilson mixed title being streamed, that doesn't have a physical release counterpart?

Actually, let me say it a different way. If it goes streaming only, will this be the first Steven Wilson mixed title being streamed, that doesn't have a physical release counterpart?

I think so. Other than Anyone But Me already mentioned. I had suggested he did a later BR "single" for that one!

I think so. Other than Anyone But Me already mentioned. I had suggested he did a later BR "single" for that one!
It would be amazing to get another TFB Blu-Ray with all fifteen bonus tracks (four from the B-Sides Collection + ten from the box set's bonus CD + "Anyone But Me") in 5.1 & Atmos, but I don't think he mixed all those songs in anything beyond stereo. We do know that "Anyone But Me" exists in both 5.1 & Atmos, maybe it could be issued as a one-off digital download at some point down the line?

I cant believe theirs NO Bluray available.

Back