What's your latest earworm???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaand once again...this awesome example of power pop

Neat song!
Power Pop: The genre that annoys no one any of the time...ever.
Sugar Pop: The genre that annoys Classic Rock aficionados all of the time, but they still can't get it out of their heads.
Bubble Gum: The genre that annoys everyone some of the time, but tops the CDC's list as the most contagious variant of ear worm.

Neat song!
Power Pop: The genre that annoys no one any of the time...ever.
Sugar Pop: The genre that annoys Classic Rock aficionados all of the time, but they still can't get it out of their heads.
Bubble Gum: The genre that annoys everyone some of the time, but tops the CDC's list as the most contagious variant of ear worm.
so which is this song for you?
For me it's between Power Pop and Sugar Pop cause it's really hard to get it out of my head (Thanks, Jeff!)

I have always wanted to do a "Gypsy Kings" version of this song just like the Bananarama one above....don't have the flamenco guitar chops for it , though :(
Can you hear it???
"send her my love , lai lo lai lo lai!!!!"

If anyone is up for the gtr parts, I can do the rest!

For some reason this has been in my head constantly for the past week. Not complaining because it seems to never get old!

I remember this was a time when former and then-current members of Genesis were all on the charts at the same time....PG, Steve Hackett's GTR, Mike and The Mechanics, and of course, Phil.

I remember this was a time when former and then-current members of Genesis were all on the charts at the same time....PG, Steve Hackett's GTR, Mike and The Mechanics, and of course, Phil.
Haha unfortunately that was before my time, just glad I can appreciate all the music from generations prior. If only there was a So immersive and/or 5.1 mix!

Last edited:
Escape Pod [From The World Of Medical Observations] by Stereolab, from the Oscillons From The Anti-Sun (and the Free Design EP/single) French Yé-Yé on uppers:

Don't know what Laetitia is singing but I know I want to be part of it

Back