Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R-22017739-1643962693-8738.jpg
I keep going back to this, I must like it. Jethro Tull's newest.

xPropaganda THE HEART IS STRANGE

xPropaganda / The Heart Is Strange SDE-exclusive blu-ray audio

If you want an instant sonic upgrade to your system PLAY THIS DISC!

Wow, from the first track to the last, Stephen Lipson GETS SURROUND. A fantastic mix even in 5.1

Standout track for me .... no ordinary girl ... but truthfully, they're all stand outs. The bass is astounding and Stephen's towering and tasteful discrete remix is phenomenol!

Thank you SDE for making this BD~A available and hopefully other artists, new and old will hear how spectacular their music can sound when properly remixed into 5.1 and of course ATMOS!

Last edited:
xPropaganda THE HEART IS STRANGE

xPropaganda / The Heart Is Strange SDE-exclusive blu-ray audio

If you want an instant sonic upgrade to your system PLAY THIS DISC!

Wow, from the first track to the last, Stephen Lipson GETS SURROUND. A fantastic mix even in 5.1

Standout track for me .... no ordinary girl ... but truthfully, they're all stand outs. The bass is astounding and Stephen's towering and tasteful discrete remix is phenomenol!

Thank you SDE for making this BD~A available and hopefully other artists, new and old will hear how spectacular their music can sound when properly remixed into 5.1 and of course ATMOS!
When did yours arrive Ralph? Maybe mine is coming today! Working from my home office today.

Talk about an album never getting old most especially as released by Rhino in their exquisite BD~A QUADRADISC boxset!

See the source image
My first introduction to this album was the Rhino Quad release, and the only thing I could say was how have I not know about this album before. Very impressed with that first listen.

Back