Coming mini "Black Box" Pre amp Master!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chucky: Will the declick function work when the signal comes from a mono cartridge?
Not fully I suspect but it will do some improvement, depends on how successful our software is. One of the primary detects is the L-R difference signal but its not the only one.

I worked with a guy who had been grey for all of the years I’d known him. Then one morning, there had been a miracle (or more likely the application of a massive quantity of industrial strength Grecian 2000) and he came in with hair the deepest of jet black. He didn’t say a word. What were we supposed to say? Did he think we wouldn’t notice – and if no one was going to notice what was the point? It was all deeply embarrassing (and hilarious). Turns out there was a Thai bride in transit and it seems he’d been somewhat less than truthful about his age in the application process and didn’t want to scare her off.

I worked with a guy who had been grey for all of the years I’d known him. Then one morning, there had been a miracle (or more likely the application of a massive quantity of industrial strength Grecian 2000) and he came in with hair the deepest of jet black. He didn’t say a word. What were we supposed to say? Did he think we wouldn’t notice – and if no one was going to notice what was the point? It was all deeply embarrassing (and hilarious). Turns out there was a Thai bride in transit and it seems he’d been somewhat less than truthful about his age in the application process and didn’t want to scare her off.
So he'd be expecting some Pak Boong :oops:;)

That's me!
I use 1652909957655.pnggets a nice shine!

Thats the reason i dont dye my hair, everyone would not stop picking on me

Gents.
I enjoy my QQ firmware Gen one Surround Master daily. My Quadratorium has never sounded better.

A cold one hoisted to you lads...

Cheers!

May I enquire on a release date of the preamp?
The preamp is still in pcb design but should be in the building phase in 2 weeks. More software design for say 6 weeks, then tests, then fix stuffups, then start a mini production run....... So 3 to 4 months at best.

Hey surround team
The preamp will probably be sent for the for prototype manufacture next week, here is an actual snapshot of the final layout, for ACDC fans there is a hidden prize!
Top 1.png

If you note that there is provision for two different package CPU'S that's because of the current Chinese component shortages- so we can substitute if need be to a through hole alternative.

Top 4.png

You might think that it does not look that complicated- well there are 555 components on the board and around 600 when you include the front PCB and the Bluetooth module!!

Back