Welcome Thread: New Members please introduce yourself here

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello like-minded/eared souls! Glad to be here and looking forward to posting. But first...I had trouble with my profile name when I signed up. Can I get that changed somehow? Thanks! John

Hiya JF Welcome aboard and happy to have ya here. Please do post as much as you would like and look forward to ya posting tooooooo :LB

What was the name ya wanted......in my mod status Snood could change most anything but name, might have to go up the ranks for that - Snood can let them know. BTW......the name Snood is taken :giggle::LB:giggle:

Hiya JF Welcome aboard and happy to have ya here. Please do post as much as you would like and look forward to ya posting tooooooo :LB

What was the name ya wanted......in my mod status Snood could change most anything but name, might have to go up the ranks for that - Snood can let them know. BTW......the name Snood is taken :giggle::LB:giggle:
Thank you, Snood. The Google ad at the top of the registration page blocked me from seeing what I was typing for the name. So yes, please do what you can! I am hoping for JFHiggins. If that is somehow taken, then JohnFH. Many thanks, you funny person you.

Thank you, Snood. The Google ad at the top of the registration page blocked me from seeing what I was typing for the name. So yes, please do what you can! I am hoping for JFHiggins. If that is somehow taken, then JohnFH. Many thanks, you funny person you.
Welcome JF.
I've always wondered how others have worked around that ad, I use a password manager that fills in the details despite the ad, I've wondered how to fill it in if you can't see it. always thought it was a daft place to have an advert, right on top of the login.

Hello, I'm fairly new to living life in surround, I know I'm going to enjoy hanging out here.

Welcome aboard ES - You might enjoy it , but your wallet will be cringing lol - Once you get a taste and find out you have the music surround bug (it is rare), then you are always searching for the next fix :LB :LB :LB It feeeeels and sounds soooo goooooood. Just look for the polls and discussions on what is worth your money. Enjoy and also ask any and all questions you may have. :LB:love::LB

Hi, im the new one :) Some years ago, i stumbled accidently into 5.1 music caus i bought some overpriced special editions - i totally ignored the special features. Years later i quit my neverexisting live as musician and bought my first 5.1 receiver and build a massiv looking 5.1 setup with my then useless PA-speakers and some studio-speakers. Man, after Recoils Subhuman i searched throug my Extra DVDs for more 5.1 Mixes. this is my story so far :)

Hi, im the new one :) Some years ago, i stumbled accidently into 5.1 music caus i bought some overpriced special editions - i totally ignored the special features. Years later i quit my neverexisting live as musician and bought my first 5.1 receiver and build a massiv looking 5.1 setup with my then useless PA-speakers and some studio-speakers. Man, after Recoils Subhuman i searched throug my Extra DVDs for more 5.1 Mixes. this is my story so far :)

Dat how Snood got into 5.1 also - by mistake lol - and darn these folks for not banning Snood already :giggle: Me would have :SB

Welcome aboard EIS - very koo to have ya aboard with us. :QQlove

Hi everyone. I was always a fan of rock concerts in surround, but I discovered the wonders of surround studio albums just recently. Now I'm a Tidal subscriber. I'm sure I'll enjoy this site.
I haven't been here long myself, but the group is super welcoming, friendly, and helpful. You will absolutely enjoy your time here.

Back