xPropaganda / The Heart Is Strange SDE-exclusive Blu Ray Audio - Stephen Lipson Atmos Mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thursday is over. Still waiting for my Xprop. Ordered within first hour or 2 of release. Had notice of shipment many weeks ago. Something is very odd here. Any other early orderers get your disc ? I know several of us are waiting.....

I'm not getting a warm fuzzy. I ordered Tears for Fears Tipping Point from SDE on May 4, the last day for preordering the 2nd release. Supposed to ship June 17 but no further word and the web page for Tipping Point on their shopping site has been pulled, I had bookmarked it and a week ago it was there, now it's gone.

I've never ordered from SDE's shopping site before so have no idea how reliable they are. Now I'm reading this. so am concerned. They certainly accepted my paypal payment right away and sent me a confirming email of the order so am not going to "panic" until after June 17 but they certainly don't instill confidence by what some of you are experiencing.

I'm not getting a warm fuzzy. I ordered Tears for Fears Tipping Point from SDE on May 4, the last day for preordering the 2nd release. Supposed to ship June 17 but no further word and the web page for Tipping Point on their shopping site has been pulled, I had bookmarked it and a week ago it was there, now it's gone.

I've never ordered from SDE's shopping site before so have no idea how reliable they are. Now I'm reading this. so am concerned. They certainly accepted my paypal payment right away and sent me a confirming email of the order so am not going to "panic" until after June 17 but they certainly don't instill confidence by what some of you are experiencing.
I know i'm in the UK but have never had a problem so far when ordering from them.

I orderd the Tears for Fears and the xPropaganda on the fist day. I`m in Germany. The TTF has a delay in shipping from 1 week. The xPropaganda was send 3 days befor the official release. 3-4 days later arrived in Germany. No problem here.

I'm enjoying this release but have been having a really weird issue with the rip.
The first track "The Night" gets cut off at the end.

When I play the track via Blu-ray Disc, no problem so something in the ripping process is failing.

Setup was:
On Mac, backup the disc using MakeMKV. Then, use DVD-AE to rip.
It does not seem to matter which stream I choose - stereo, DST or TrueHD or which format they are ripped to - e.g. Flac or ALAC

Has anyone else encountered this or have an explanation for the failure?
The only other thing I can think of at the moment would be a bad backup with MakeMKV.
Otherwise, I'm flummoxed.

Thursday is over. Still waiting for my Xprop. Ordered within first hour or 2 of release. Had notice of shipment many weeks ago. Something is very odd here. Any other early orderers get your disc ? I know several of us are waiting.....

Sorry to hear that many of you still have not received your copy...I ordered a second copy(for future trade bait) about 10 days ago and it showed up a week after I ordered it. From the looks of it most of you have not received it are in the USA , so I would think it has something to do with the US postal service...

same here :) Paid the VAT this weekend, the Postnl app now shows 31-05 as delivery date but going by previous deliveries it most likely will be later.

On the sde site I wrote a comment that Paul should look into how Fish is handling this. EU delveries from the Fish shop are actually send from The Netherlands, so no extra handling etc. Of course it includes 21% VAT already. Cant remember if Paul actually published the comment.
Well, it did shop up on 31-05 :) So Postnl gave good information after all.

I just got a notice that my item has shipped so hopefully I’ll get my copy this time. The post office lost my last order and SDE refunded me.

It was very quick. Less than a day.
Nice. I mean, how long was the disc Missing In Action? Was there a time frame, or some sort of official notification that the item was indeed lost. I guess my package is untrackable, so i'm not sure how to go about showing it's definitely lost. I was thinking to wait until after the one-month anniversary of it being sent to write back to them. I think all i really need to do is let go. Relax. Stay in the flow. It'll all work out in the end. Peace

I am in North Carolina. I ordered early and received a shipment notification on May 17. The disc arrived on May 23.

Yesterday (June 10), I received a shipment notification for the Tears for Fears Blu-ray. I’ll let you know when it arrives.
First post huh GuitarSuperstar ( BTW, anything you might want to tell us??? :) )

Welcome to the forum! :rocks

Nice. I mean, how long was the disc Missing In Action? Was there a time frame, or some sort of official notification that the item was indeed lost. I guess my package is untrackable, so i'm not sure how to go about showing it's definitely lost. I was thinking to wait until after the one-month anniversary of it being sent to write back to them. I think all i really need to do is let go. Relax. Stay in the flow. It'll all work out in the end. Peace
As long as I keep reminding you that mine is missing as well. No letting go.... :oops::p:LOL::love::LB(n)

Back