What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a bargain hunt day on ebay yesterday, waiting on Jean Michelle Jarre - Aero, Sigur ros - Inni (never heard them but it was £2), Katatonia - The great cold distance and King crimson - Starless & bible black, I love it when people dont advertise fully what they are selling.
My pre-order 2nd edition of Tears for fears - The tipping point should be sent out soon

Tears for fears- Seeds of love box set, a bargain on ebay at £36.50 brand new and sealed 😀, should arrive roughly the same time as The tipping point, which one to play first???

Finally!!!

BE33FF89-9B5D-4D0D-A03F-175AAAB53A3D.jpeg

Waiting on:
Opeth - Deliverance & Damnation Remixed (2CD2DVD)
Robert Fripp - Exposure (CD/DVD)
Steven Wilson - Insurgentes (DVD-A)
Steven Wilson - Home Invasion (2CD/Blu-ray)
Tears For Fears - The Tipping Point (SDE 2nd Edition BD-A)

Received yesterday:
Dream Theater - Distance Over Time (CD/BD-A)
Steven Wilson - To The Bone (BD-A)

Last edited:
Waiting on....

Quincy Jones - The Dude (Intervention Records SACD)
Michael Jackson - Thriller (MoFi SACD)
First six Van Halen SACDs from MoFi
The rest of the Eagles SACDs from MoFi
Bill Evans - You Must Believe In Spring (Craft Recordings SACD)
Art Pepper + Eleven - Modern Jazz Classics (Craft Recordings SACD)
Ornette Coleman - Tomorrow Is The Question! (Craft Recordings SACD)
Ornette Coleman - Something Else!!!! (Craft Recordings SACD)
Toto - IV (Japan Sony Music SACD reissue)

plus many others

I'm asking for a friend! Is there anyone from the US, that ordered the Porcupine Tree new release from Burning Shed? My buddy says it shipped, only he has no clue when he'll get it. Have any of you received it??

I'm asking for a friend! Is there anyone from the US, that ordered the Porcupine Tree new release from Burning Shed? My buddy says it shipped, only he has no clue when he'll get it. Have any of you received it??

My box set is currently supposed to arrive on the release date, which is this Friday

:)

The Shed normally sends before release date so that it arrives on the release day, so he should get his then

Reactions: GOS
Well, almost predictable it seems lately. I ordered Porcupine Tree from importCD last November as a preorder, with a release date of today. Today, no shipping alert, and importCD now lists it as backordered.

Well, almost predictable it seems lately. I ordered Porcupine Tree from importCD last November as a preorder, with a release date of today. Today, no shipping alert, and importCD now lists it as backordered.

Looks like amazon and Bull Moose are having supply issues with this title as well.
Glad I ordered from Burning Shed.

• Sad
Reactions: GOS
Back