Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAM COOKE AT THE COPA [Abkco Records/Multi~CH SACD] Produced by Al Schmitt and mastered by Bob Ludwig

https://www.discogs.com/release/3982842-Sam-Cooke-Sam-Cooke-At-The-Copa
Primary

I've been trying to find a reasonable priced SACD for ages. Don't think one exists.
I know about that one, but "reasonable" is very subjective depending on content one likes. I got one about 6 months ago IIRC, however I'm drawing a big blank as to how much I spent (probably blocking it out of the ol' 🧠 don't ya know)

I've been trying to find a reasonable priced SACD for ages. Don't think one exists.
I'm not sure whether or not you'll think this is reasonable, but i did some research and found i paid $64 back in March of 2020 for Moloko's Statues. I had been searching for about 18 months at that point. I made the seller an offer and bundled it with other discs he was selling. Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

I know about that one, but "reasonable" is very subjective depending on content one likes. I got one about 6 months ago IIRC, however I'm drawing a big blank as to how much I spent (probably blocking it out of the ol' 🧠don't ya know)
Average price is around $100.00. I wouldn't spend more than half that price, so will likely do without. I've brain-blocked a few of my purchases, too :)

Back