MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So school me. Is "xPropaganda" the same as the old group Propaganda?? I confess they are off my radar. I do have the SACD of A Secret Wish I believe, somewhere around here.

xPropaganda comprises original Propaganda members Susanne Freytag and Claudia Brücken, alongside their original producer, Stephen Lipson, rekindling the band’s spirit – without the other members Michael Mertens and Ralf Dörper.

the album is superb and i find the new Blu-ray far superior Surround-wise to the old SACD.

xPropaganda comprises original Propaganda members Susanne Freytag and Claudia Brücken, alongside their original producer, Stephen Lipson, rekindling the band’s spirit – without the other members Michael Mertens and Ralf Dörper.

the album is superb and i find the new Blu-ray far superior Surround-wise to the old SACD.
Thanks, Adam.

image.jpg

the 5.1 defaults to Stereo.. 🤦‍♀️ Madman Ronson is the album version.. 🤦‍♀️ but worse than all that, unless there's something (else!) wrong with the disc - or my setup - the 5.1 is decoding as Lossy DTS 96/24, rather than DTS HD MA..?!? 🤦‍♀️

D78B6F74-C6EE-4750-B2E9-FE10EED87E3B.jpeg

6805BCA8-5154-4E8A-BE54-3B9E8C83D841.jpeg

edit: Confirmed. the 5.1 is LOSSY DTS 96/24, not Lossless DTS HD MA.

Hopefully the Lossy DTS was in error and DTS HD-MA was the intended 5.1 stream all along and will be added to the replacement BD disc 🤞

Last edited:
Picked up a bunch of music DVDs in a small country town 2nd hand shop. $1 each Yes Tsongas , Roxy Music Live 1979, Jimi Hendrix, Neil Young Rust Never Sleeps, Marillion Marbles In The Park and many more all in near mint condition. Sometimes you have to be lucky

Last edited:
Back