Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
74001-Whipped-Cream.JPG

this was QUITE dirty and my humble method consisting of spraying distilled water with some alcohol and cleaning it off with Kimwpes has actually surprised me, this sounds basically NEW!!!
and oooooh, Dolores, baby..maybe I'll frame you in the end...such a waste of a perfect condition cover!!!
You and your Tijuana Brass... see what you started?! :cool:

ninelps1.jpg

I've got another stack of old LPs to play too. Couldn't stop at just a few!

Looks like I raided someone's old console stereo storage bin at an estate sale!

hey u can't knock Tijuana Brass they are amazing albums. When my gran died bless her, they were the first thing on my list of must haves. Not so much the James Last or her classical collection but I got them all to.

Interesting. I had no idea who John Nitzinger was until I started doing some research into the Mar Y Sol Festival in 1972. I know he played there. I also know he wrote several songs for Bloodrock. Without doing any research, I am going to guess he was managed by Terry Knight, who also managed Grand Funk.

Interesting. I had no idea who John Nitzinger was until I started doing some research into the Mar Y Sol Festival in 1972. I know he played there. I also know he wrote several songs for Bloodrock. Without doing any research, I am going to guess he was managed by Terry Knight, who also managed Grand Funk.
Don't see Terry Knight's name showing up anywhere in relation to that album, but thanks for reminding me about Mar Y Sol!

mar y sol.jpg

Don't see Terry Knight's name showing up anywhere in relation to that album, but thanks for reminding me about Mar Y Sol!

View attachment 81849
rumour has it that Keith Emerson had to RE TUNE his Moog before their set because of the humidity...tell me about it , I was BORN there!!!
BTW, lovely MINTY copy you got there , Tex! mine is a worn out cover!

El Chicano - Viva Tirado​

I found it at the thrift and was curious. It basically sounds like Santana (the band, not just the guitar) doing lounge music. A pretty nice chill out album.

Back