Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest Memorabilia post inspired me to revisit this audio/video treasure trove
1659380386915.png
Paul McCartney The McCartney Years
Inexplicably, no poll thread exists! We do have this
thread, though. Great Paul Hicks mix!
https://www.discogs.com/release/3347592-Paul-McCartney-The-McCartney-Years

Ohio Players FIRE [DTS Entertainment/DTS 5.1] Funked out Soul in gorgeous discrete sonics!

Secondary, 4 of 5
This is one of my favorite surround mixes. It's very engaging from start to finish and keeps you firmly planted in your listening chair. It keeps me smiling the whole way through.
Ohio Players FIRE [DTS Entertainment/DTS 5.1] Funked out Soul in gorgeous discrete sonics!

Secondary, 4 of 5
One of my favorite surround mixes. It keeps me firmly planted in my listening chair. Very engaging from start to finish and keeps a smile on my face. No getting up to do something while this is playing

Also from this weeks CDJapan order.

Mahavishnu Orchestra - Birds Of Fire
1659651621588.jpeg 1659651663153.jpeg
I couldn’t pass on this 7” release of this SACD even with already having the Audio Fidelity SACD release from a few years ago. I do like these 7” formats and hope they keep coming!

I‘ve bought this music (6 copies) almost as many times as Dark Side of the Moon (8 copies) now!
Stereo vinyl
Quadraphonic vinyl (that I’ve never got to listened to…)
Mahavishnu Orchestra - Original Album Classics 5 CD set
Audio Fidelity SACD
The Original Mahavishnu Orchestra - The Complete Columbia Albums Collection 5 CD set
Sony Music Japan International SACD

Back