Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edit: i should add, just as with the Front pair, adjustments may need to be made to both the distance and volume settings of both Rears in order to get them to image properly back there 🙂
Thanks Freddie, that's about how I remember it, but seems like there should be some kind of db adjustment formula (like 30% or 40% or 50% each side etc.) in order to re-mix equally into the rears. I do notice that the info in this ES 7th channel seems to be unique, at least with this bunch of stuff; which most I believe are available in stand alone releases elsewhere. Still, I guess I should run the flacs through my Oppo 205 (analog outs) and see if it handles it correctly once I identify specific ES 7 (Rear channel Center) info.

After my recent sonic explorations of Philadelphia and Pepperland, this one seemed like a natural!
94B67B69-5A7C-4A0A-BE42-FA055DB0077F_1_102_a.jpeg

9.22 on our poll
thread

Last edited:
On Ebay and got a hold of a Dark Side Of the Moon Immersion Box Set (French release) sealed for £80.

Too good to be true...it looked legit...everything was there.. but when I put in the Blu ray...the dreaded error message appears.
Got this in the mail last week. It came in a simple mailer with no real extra protection as you can see. Strange that there was no advance notice of the mailing so I wasn’t expecting it. Thanks to a fellow member who had secured a replacement for the dreaded defective disc 5 I followed his lead. I think it took about 3-4 months. The back story is that I originally ordered the set through Amazon and was able to supply my proof of purchase. I also informed Amazon of the defective disc and they refunded my full purchase price and told me no need to return it as they were aware of the defect. A pleasant surprise all around!!!!

Attachments

• 761B94CD-6256-4F93-A591-506F68836107.jpeg
    761B94CD-6256-4F93-A591-506F68836107.jpeg
    793.1 KB · Views: 0
Got this in the mail last week. It came in a simple mailer with no real extra protection as you can see. Strange that there was no advance notice of the mailing so I wasn’t expecting it. Thanks to a fellow member who had secured a replacement for the dreaded defective disc 5 I followed his lead. I think it took about 3-4 months. The back story is that I originally ordered the set through Amazon and was able to supply my proof of purchase. I also informed Amazon of the defective disc and they refunded my full purchase price and told me no need to return it as they were aware of the defect. A pleasant surprise all around!!!!
That's exactly what mine arrived in too.

Back