Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the carrion eating bird often found trying to take off on the roads when it spots a truck heading for it, and not quite making it?!

Given the sinusoidal nature of the way a Kangaroo travels, I'd have made that the AC sign.
DC would just be a Magpie headed straight for your face - as is tradition around these parts.
Take that unsuspecting Magpie (La Gazza Ladra)
and run ‘im straight thru a Surround Master
Involve Mode

Glorious 😌

When my sister moved to Texas maybe 15 years ago one of the first things she learned is that Armadillos are called speed bumps. Unless it looks the one on the TARKUS album cover...
In Australia speed humps are called Wombats, big difference is your car will lose. They are the marsupial equivalent of a tank

45-77 lbs close to a deer which is also a big form of speed bump. I once hit one that would NOT take no for an answer. Did a lot of damage to my SHO Taurus. I had long enough to actually wonder if I was going to be one of those folks killed by hitting a deer at 75 mph. Fortunately all the damage was to my car.

45-77 lbs close to a deer which is also a big form of speed bump. I once hit one that would NOT take no for an answer. Did a lot of damage to my SHO Taurus. I had long enough to actually wonder if I was going to be one of those folks killed by hitting a deer at 75 mph. Fortunately all the damage was to my car.
I got hit on my peddle racer bike in the rear by a car doing 80 Kph (50 Mph) uphill. He broke 2 of my ribs (out of 21 other busted ribs), I did around $3000 panel damage to his car. As I hit the ground head first the first thing I thought was how well the helmet worked, then a bunch of cars gathered around me (thinking I was dead) and I got up and started laughing, the driver was in shock.

I then walked over to the driver and said "drive me home", he did so and I shook his hand and said "see ya". He was blinded by the sun going down, he thought I would get legal with him but as I just succeeded in a 9 years of legals pursuing a negligent / incompetent "doctor" I was all legaled out and was not in the mood!

I was once cheated out about $3000 of expense money by an employer when we parted ways. I sued him. He did settle with me for $10,000 of which about 3000 went to my attorney. But I wouldn't do it again. It took about three years and was very exasperating and they countersued. Of course it was all phoney but you never know what is going to happen. I did want to sue a doctor about ten years ago that was very negligent taking care of my Mrs. But none of the plaintiffs lawyers would take the case.

I was once cheated out about $3000 of expense money by an employer when we parted ways. I sued him. He did settle with me for $10,000 of which about 3000 went to my attorney. But I wouldn't do it again. It took about three years and was very exasperating and they countersued. Of course it was all phoney but you never know what is going to happen. I did want to sue a doctor about ten years ago that was very negligent taking care of my Mrs. But none of the plaintiffs lawyers would take the case.
In Australia doctors stick together like glue and their "union" the AMA will defend them regardless of merit. At the time it was due to the death of my twins 36 years ago, one died at 26 weeks and the other 10 days after birth at 31 weeks (suffocated to death effectively - had to turn him off, horrible feeling his heart fade away). Turned out my wife gets gestational diabetes and this caused the issues, she was dropping weight at 26 weeks onwards.

We went to this quack (the oldest and most established in the area) at 30 weeks and on my insistence he did an ultrasound and found the dead twin, we discussed it and both concluded based on limb lengths he died at 26 weeks. I then asked what would happen to the dead twin and he said "he would be re absorbed" and the live twin born normally- all bullshit and my wife popped into emergency labour a few days later at XMAS time. Pity all the useless doctors were on XMAS holidays and no one could administer the lung maturing steroid Betametasone which resulted in the horrific death. The birth was an emergency cesarean section (really quite brutal) with the dead twin coming first, live twin second. My wife was a physical and mental mess for a year or two after it all.

I remember at the hospital after the deaths they asked me - do I need counceling, I said- No get me a lawyer.

Essentially he failed to react and do a test for gestational diabetes, which he covered up by trying to hide the test results. If the drug Betametasone is given the survival rates are good. Both quack and hospital stuffed up but it was decided to go legal on the quack. Nine years later we won a piddling $64,000 as pain, death and suffering are not worth much in the Australian legal system. At least we stopped the quack from practicing. The medical board quack dr Rile said to us at the time "we can kill if we want to" in an attempt to make us back off- bastard.

Our subsequent kids Little Mexico Max an the charming Madeline were hatched in the government medical system as I tossed out all my private medical insurance. My wife was 9 week in hospital for Max and 8 weeks for Madeline. Max was 3 weeks premature but OK, Madeline was 2 weeks premature. Proper insulin treatment to the rescue!

Ever since I have learnt a lot medically and really push doctors around - I am a terrible patient.

For fathers day, I got this from little Max in Carretero Mexico, he said to me "folks were all asking for photos with me" and said " plus I jumped in to dance with this guy"

IMG-20220904-WA0001.jpg

As usual Max is taking things very seriously

For fathers day, I got this from little Max in Carretero Mexico, he said to me "folks were all asking for photos with me" and said " plus I jumped in to dance with this guy"

View attachment 83081View attachment 83082

As usual Max is taking things very seriously
He looks like he's enjoying life over there, good for him!

Reminds me of this Pye Quad LP, Carnival!

1662339961713.png

Back