Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight I've listened to Nigerian Burna Boy. He is a big star in his home country. His newest album "Love, Damini" has been out for a few weeks. It's a catchy album with elements from african pop as well as reggae, dance hall, hip hop and r'n'b. He has a lot of guests on this album including Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Khalid and Ed Sheeran (who seems to pop up everywhere these days). The mix is really good and makes tastefull use of the atmos landscape. A lot of you will like this! And as a bonus I just found out that he has 3 more albums available in atmos. :)

Tonight I've listened to Nigerian Burna Boy. He is a big star in his home country. His newest album "Love, Damini" has been out for a few weeks. It's a catchy album with elements from african pop as well as reggae, dance hall, hip hop and r'n'b. He has a lot of guests on this album including Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Khalid and Ed Sheeran (who seems to pop up everywhere these days). The mix is really good and makes tastefull use of the atmos landscape. A lot of you will like this! And as a bonus I just found out that he has 3 more albums available in atmos. :)
Yeah the guy that did the atmos mix for the album before 'Twice As Tall' is Jesse Ray Ernster

Check out his mix room :)

Atmos Studio - Jesse Ray Ernster.JPG

Back