Here it is: the JCQS-440 A.F.V. also known as the Wurlyscope.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy to report that two generations of Jean's AFV have made it all the way from Canada to the UK....

w1&2.JPG

Great work Jean - thank you for all of your effort!

Last edited:
Good day all.

The manual is almost ready. Only 2 to 3 chapter to do.
But i have another very sad news in my family.

It is with great sorrow...
My younger brother was found dead 2 days ago...
He took his own life after many years of pain following a car accident about 6 years ago.
It has become unbearable for him to continue grief of his lost of health and autonomy.
I am devastated by his tragic death but there was nothing i could do to prevent it.
He was set to do it whatever i tried to help him. Including suicide hotlines...
Since it is considered a violent death, it's gonna take many weeks for the coroner
to produce his final report.

You understand that i may need a couple more of weeks to finish the last chapters,
unless somehow i get the inspiration to do it.
You know sometimes it is better to stay occupied rather than worrying about
what could have been.

Jean

I believe some people are unfortunate enough to have great physical,pain, and eventually find that the only way out is to end it all. Tragically, that usually leaves a very unpleasant surprise for their family, and this appears to be the case.

Of course, I don’t know any more details than what you posted here, but from that, this situation looks similar to a couple of people I’ve known over the years. My sincerest sympathis to you and your family, Wurly, and I also sympathize with your brother, who must have been in agony for quite a while.

Good day all.

He took his own life after many years of pain following a car accident about 6 years ago.
It has become unbearable for him to continue grief of his lost of health and autonomy.
I am devastated by his tragic death but there was nothing i could do to prevent it.
Since it is considered a violent death, it's gonna take many weeks for the coroner

You understand that i may need a couple more of weeks to finish the last chapters,
what could have been.

Jean

Jean-

My most sincere condolences.

Take your time and take care of your family.

-Tony

Good day all.

what could have been.

Jean
So sorry to hear that about your brother Jean. I hope that you have the strength to carry on through this year, as it’s been a tough one for you it seems. We are all thinking of you, and sending positive thoughts your way.

I had a very close friend, my first serious girlfriend, take her own life and it was beyond devastating to me. We were friends long after the romance ended, and she was a near-constant in my life. She had much emotional pain, and a streak of bad luck that seemed to follow her everywhere. I never understood the “why”, but I can only hope that she is in a better place now.

If you take your time I am sure people will understand. Sorry again to hear about your brother.

Luke

So sorry to hear that about your brother Jean. I hope that you have the strength to carry on through this year, as it’s been a tough one for you it seems. We are all thinking of you, and sending positive thoughts your way.

I had a very close friend, my first serious girlfriend, take her own life and it was beyond devastating to me. We were friends long after the romance ended, and she was a near-constant in my life. She had much emotional pain, and a streak of bad luck that seemed to follow her everywhere. I never understood the “why”, but I can only hope that she is in a better place now.

If you take your time I am sure people will understand. Sorry again to hear about your brother.

Luke
Thank you Luke, i'm sorry for your loss.
I do not think we can understand the scope of the distress they felt.
We can only hope they are at peace.

Jean

Hi All!

The manual is not yet ready but i would like a volunteer to spell-check it so-far...
:geek:

Back