Jethro Tull 5.1 ("Broadsword & The Beast" box set with Steven Wilson 5.1 mixes out in September 2023!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Should be. I'm only human (Clark Kent) after all... ;>)
Superman Shot GIF - Superman Shot Bullets - Discover & Share GIFs

We'll have Superman for president Let Robin save the day
Hey, now you can prove me wrong over on SH.TV where I said the two people who would have the "inside" knowledge ;) have gone silent :LB

Are we 100% sure this isn’t the same Peter Mew mastering?
1660572858776.png

OK.

When mods don't know. You know who to blame. So lame, lol.
I hope it's just a screw-up. My observation was that people usually get put on probation if the Gorts consider their posts over the line, not just banned from one day to the next.

(EDIT: I also didn't see anything that would be worth banning you over, but of course if something is bad enough to get you banned without a second chance, I suppose it's been deleted ;) )

Last edited:
Broadsword - I've been asked to help months from now ?? or maybe I have many months of work on this :unsure:massive set. I believe the vinyl will be separate and it's just that they want the LP to coincide with the book-set release. Too many too.

:D Bless with a good heart those who surround me with sound. :51QQ

Let's just hope they keep to that wonderful digital bookset format and no unnecessaries. Love the great mixes, photos, info, and bonus material.
I am a bit concerned with the vinyl announcement, they make make us by a set with mini elf and mini ship. Though, if it included an actual broadsword, I'd be in!

For me Broadsword has always been a favorite JT release. On Broadsword, Ian Anderson perfected a balance between his interest in synth based progressive rock and the band's more acoustic, pastoral music. It's easily the best album from the "synth" period of the band. This time was also incredibly prolific, with the band recording enough additional material that it easily could have been a double album. As everyone has indicated, the upcoming Broadsword deluxe reissue will be huge in comparison to the previous reissues. Hopefully Steven Wilson will have re-mixed everything in surround. I, for one, can't wait.

Back