The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tua, 6 TD's and nearly 500 yards! Waddle+Hill=Unstoppable!
Yeah, we'll see how unstoppable they are when they play the Bills next week. I hope they beat the Bills but I don't see it happening. I think their win yesterday had more to do with a total breakdown of the Ravens defense and not the unstopability of the Dolphins offense. We will see as the season progresses.

Trey Lance out, broken ankle. Speedy recovery for him.
Now, that said, I am so happy Jimmy G. is back. Jimmy G. one Super Bowl and one (two) NFC Championship in 3 years, he is the guy. Never could figure out why the front office sold the farm for basically a high school player.

Now, that said, I am so happy Jimmy G. is back. Jimmy G. one Super Bowl and one (two) NFC Championship in 3 years, he is the guy. Never could figure out why the front office sold the farm for basically a high school player.

never could figure the lack of respect for him by management - and some fans. He is talented and he is tough. He should be the starter no ifs. ands or buts

never could figure the lack of respect for him by management - and some fans. He is talented and he is tough. He should be the starter no ifs. ands or buts
Yeah he has always seemed unfairly persecuted for some reason. He seems better than a lot of other quarterbacks around the league that don't catch as much flack.

Congrats on the Lions win BTW! You never know,,,,,

Yeah, we'll see how unstoppable they are when they play the Bills next week. I hope they beat the Bills but I don't see it happening. I think their win yesterday had more to do with a total breakdown of the Ravens defense and not the unstopability of the Dolphins offense. We will see as the season progresses.
Going back to last season, the Dolphins are on an amazing streak. Getting a good, young, offensive minded coach, and trading for Hill was epic. If their offense stays healthy, they have enough weapons to hang with any team including the Bills.

And Dak Prescott may be looking for a job. Also, Kyler Murray was unbelievable, much to the chagrin of Josh McDaniel.
Both Dak and Zeke are overpaid and stuck on the Cowboys for the foreseeable future.

The downfall of the Cardinals is one of the biggest stories of the season so far. Certainly a head scratcher.

edit...holy crap. I didn't realize the Cards actually came back and won. Scratch that second comment!

Going back to last season, the Dolphins are on an amazing streak. Getting a good, young, offensive minded coach, and trading for Hill was epic. If their offense stays healthy, they have enough weapons to hang with any team including the Bills.

But don't forget that, for two games a year, the Bills and Dolphins each must withstand the power...and apparently charmed life...of The Mighty Jets.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Amen to that. Idiotic SF management. And the girls just love Jimmy G. I don't understand why. He's such an ugly dude. LOL

It should be a really good game coming up this Sunday. Get your popcorn ready. Go Bills.

But don't forget that, for two games a year, the Bills and Dolphins each must withstand the power...and apparently charmed life...of The Mighty Jets.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jet's had the best draft on paper this year, and they finally won one. Carolina with Baker is the laughing stock now. Haha.

Back