Listening to NOW.. Stereo FLAC download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being that the Tour De France started in Copenhagen Denmark today, I thought I would listen to the Dead 1972, Aarhus Denmark.
16/44.1 DR's are 10's, 11's, 12's.
R-8943990-1472455434-8673.jpg

Last edited:
Listening now to Jeff Beck/Johnny Depp, album is called 18, stereo FLAC download. 24/48 and DR's are as high as 12 and as low as 2, I don't think I ever saw a 2 before? I am guessing average is a 7.
Very interested in this release. Beck is playing songs with vocals are Depp, opening track sounds like something from Guitar Shop. I'll let you know more when I finish with it. EDIT: THIS ALBUM IS A MUST. BEAUTIFUL.
R-23886038-1657827706-4274.jpg

Last edited:
Listening now to Jeff Beck/Johnny Depp, album is called 18, stereo FLAC download. 24/48 and DR's are as high as 12 and as low as 2, I don't think I ever saw a 2 before? I am guessing average is a 7.
Very interested in this release. Beck is playing songs with vocals are Depp, opening track sounds like something from Guitar Shop. I'll let you know more when I finish with it. EDIT: THIS ALBUM IS A MUST. BEAUTIFUL.
View attachment 81329
A big SURPRISE album. I love it !!!!

The last of the great BÖC albums. They started a decline after that one. Imaginos was good too but I wouldn’t call it a full-fledged BÖC album. More of a one member concept record.
I think you're forgetting the last one before Albert left - Fire Of Unknown Origin. The last studio album they did with the classic band still intact. It's not my favorite, but I'd consider it the last of the great reputation cementing BOC albums...

I think you're forgetting the last one before Albert left - Fire Of Unknown Origin. The last studio album they did with the classic band still intact. It's not my favorite, but I'd consider it the last of the great reputation cementing BOC albums...
Nope! Didn’t forget Fire Of Unknown Origin. That one and The Revölution By Night were spotty at best, with the nod going to the latter at being the better effort.

Back