Kenny Wayne Shepherd -Trouble Is 25

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

everyday_ffm

KWS Newsletter

Trouble is...25

We have been celebrating the Trouble Is...25th Anniversary all year with sold out shows across America beginning with a show in my hometown. We also went into the studio and re-recorded the entire Trouble Is...album for a special edition coffee table book that includes a 48 page photo book and over 5 hours of music and videos.

trouble is...25 The EARBOOK

• TI-25 stereo re-record CD
  • TI-25 Dolby Atmos Immersive Audio Blu-ray
  • TI-25 2x Shiny Gold Vinyl LP (180 gram)
  • TI-25 The Concert - video of hometown show
  • TI-25 The Film - The Making of Trouble Is...
In store date is December 2, but you can pre-order your limited edition SIGNED EARBOOK now and I will sign your copy and have it to you by Christmas!

… BR stand-alone yes or no ?

Hoping someone (anyone) will report in ASAP if they find that the CD/BR package includes the Atmos mix. I would prefer that option :)
The EARBOOK is limited edition, but how limited?
As usual, even if it shows up to streaming, I'd prefer the physical, but $125 is a lot to cough up for a single album of Atmos

Always loved his guitar tone on the Blue on Black solo.

"For modulated, Leslie speaker inspired tones, Shepherd alternates between an Analog Man Bi-Chorus and a Dunlop Uni-Vibe, while an original Roger Mayer Octavia beefs up his signal for the high-pitched shredding heard on 'Blue on Black."

also believe Double Trouble played on that track.

Last edited:
The big box phrasing of 'HAS IT ALL plus Dolby ATMOS' and the text on the picture of '+ exclusive HD stereo and Immersive Audio Blu-Ray' leaves me with little hope.
So what we'll probably get is a BD~V of

• TI-25 The Concert - video of hometown show
  • TI-25 The Film - The Making of Trouble Is...
And a RBCD!

🦇SHIT CRAZY!

Standalone disc option or a combo would be a no-brainer, why not follow the winning formula of The Traveller?

Anyway, here is a confirmation of Eric Thorngren mix followed by a pre-order link from the EU Mascot label shop (€ 80):
1663497533142.png

https://www.mascotlabelgroup.com/co...ts/kenny-wayne-shepherd-trouble-is-25-artbook

Limited Edition Artbook contents:
  • 48 Page booklet with photos and liner notes
  • 2LP (Gold vinyl)
  • CD
  • DVD with the Trouble Is... 25th Anniversary show + Documentary
  • Blu-ray with the Trouble Is... 25th Anniversary show + Documentary
  • Blu-ray with Dolby Atmos Immersive audio (exclusive to the artbook)

Limited Edition Artbook contents:
  • 48 Page booklet with photos and liner notes
  • 2LP (Gold vinyl)
  • CD
  • DVD with the Trouble Is... 25th Anniversary show + Documentary
  • Blu-ray with the Trouble Is... 25th Anniversary show + Documentary
  • Blu-ray with Dolby Atmos Immersive audio (exclusive to the artbook)
Well this blows! 😠

I ordered from Mascot (66.11Euro + 18.50Euro P&P) and wondered why it didn't recognise my account details. I have since realised that I ordered the Ayreon Artbook via Mascot UK (which is different!), so if I don't/can't cancel my Mascot EU order I'll end up paying the disgusting £12 tax gathering fee as the VAT was removed!

UK link Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Trouble Is... 25 (Artbook)

I ordered from Mascot (66.11Euro + 18.50Euro P&P) and wondered why it didn't recognise my account details. I have since realised that I ordered the Ayreon Artbook via Mascot UK (which is different!), so if I don't/can't cancel my Mascot EU order I'll end up paying the disgusting £12 tax gathering fee as the VAT was removed!

UK link Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Trouble Is... 25 (Artbook)
Thanks for that link Duncan, I've ordered from there, just under £80, with the 48hr delivery.

Back