Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my left knee is bothering me (tripped and fell on it with full weight onto concrete a while back) or I'm just feeling lazy I'll call "Lawn Ranger" lawn service to mow and trim my yard.
Then there is an old time favorite… The I-Go-Inn

1662370455159.png

My Saturday afternoon and my evening walk last night- The first one is Artemis and the second is the SpaceX Falcon 9. Clear sky, so we actually watched the main stage re-entry burn and followed it landing over the horizon.

Attachments

• 653B559E-5D53-4C2B-8457-D9B776F75E3F.jpeg
    653B559E-5D53-4C2B-8457-D9B776F75E3F.jpeg
    570.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 7CEA9BE6-B441-412C-BEBD-94C7A8683E3F.jpeg
    7CEA9BE6-B441-412C-BEBD-94C7A8683E3F.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • B9455A9B-1306-49F9-B5FB-276BA1780929.jpeg
    B9455A9B-1306-49F9-B5FB-276BA1780929.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 3C8E7B47-0608-4CD8-B43E-50B4848405A7.jpeg
    3C8E7B47-0608-4CD8-B43E-50B4848405A7.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Right now I should be leeeaving on a jet plane. For a massive family vacation. 6 adults , 4 kids, 5 days at... Disney World. It has been cancelled for two reasons.
One is of course Hurricane Ian. Man this trip has been years in the making but decision had to be made & everything was canceled in one day. I guess that the chances you take when you schedule a vacay at certain locations during hurricane seasons. Now a Hurricane at Pat O'Brien's in NOLA is pretty good, Ian is going to be awful.

Also I woke up Thursday AM very cold, pulled the blanket up, then turned the temp up. I got out of bed & was so cold & shaking so bad I was splashing water out of a half full water cup. Then incredibly hot & sweaty. Took some COVID tests (negative). Things got worse so Saturday night date night was at the ER.

Essentially, I have a bit of pneumonia. Impacted breathing just a little but completely sucked out any energy. no appetite, couldn't swallow what I chew. Until today the most solid food I've choked down was a protein bar Friday. I'm gonna lose some weight from this one.

But anti-biotics are working & feeling better. So you know, hurricane, pneumonia, trip just wasn't meant to be.

Here's a shout to @Sal1950 who resides in central FL. Man I hope the best for you. Are you evacuating or toughing it out? You just had a big disaster with a power surge frying most everything in your house. I hope you don't get clobbered by this. Keep us informed!

Right now I should be leeeaving on a jet plane. For a massive family vacation. 6 adults , 4 kids, 5 days at... Disney World. It has been cancelled for two reasons.
One is of course Hurricane Ian. Man this trip has been years in the making but decision had to be made & everything was canceled in one day. I guess that the chances you take when you schedule a vacay at certain locations during hurricane seasons. Now a Hurricane at Pat O'Brien's in NOLA is pretty good, Ian is going to be awful.

Also I woke up Thursday AM very cold, pulled the blanket up, then turned the temp up. I got out of bed & was so cold & shaking so bad I was splashing water out of a half full water cup. Then incredibly hot & sweaty. Took some COVID tests (negative). Things got worse so Saturday night date night was at the ER.

Essentially, I have a bit of pneumonia. Impacted breathing just a little but completely sucked out any energy. no appetite, couldn't swallow what I chew. Until today the most solid food I've choked down was a protein bar Friday. I'm gonna lose some weight from this one.

But anti-biotics are working & feeling better. So you know, hurricane, pneumonia, trip just wasn't meant to be.

Here's a shout to @Sal1950 who resides in central FL. Man I hope the best for you. Are you evacuating or toughing it out? You just had a big disaster with a power surge frying most everything in your house. I hope you don't get clobbered by this. Keep us informed!
Get well soon pardner!

Geez Scott, talk about things going to hell in a hand basket...Get better soon!

Get well soon

WOW, SW, you certainly did go through the wringer! Which should remind ALL of us to get our Flu and Pneumonia shots pronto and even that newly released COVID shot which is said to ward off those 'latest' strands of the disease.

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto will still be there when you're ready for your Orlando getaway! And if you hear something flying overhead it ain't your ATMOS speakers but rather TINKERBELL 🧚‍♂️ reminding you to take your Vitamin C

R.336d79bdfe86817888c4401209fe9f40

Last edited:

Crap! When it rains, it seems to pour. Heal quickly and completely, SW.

The weather in Boise is lovely, AND. the supermarket has… EGG NOG. I think the last time I saw egg nog in September, it was one of the Carnation instant breakfast flavors.

Crap! When it rains, it seems to pour. Heal quickly and completely, SW.

The weather in Boise is lovely, AND. the supermarket has… EGG NOG. I think the last time I saw egg nog in September, it was one of the Carnation instant breakfast flavors.
The weather in KC today is absolutely perfect as well. Such nice weather I should be working in the yard but maybe later this week.

Haha another egg nog fan? I love it too. But I could down a big container single handed in 24 hrs. So I have to be careful. In that respect I find 50/50 with rum or vodka cuts down the fat & cholesterol.

Back